Gymceleling copers

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Look at your face buddyboyos. Then think about height. Then look at your frame.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
buddyboyo
	 Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and Deleted member 1464
my friend whos a high tier normie slays now because he gymmaxxed, lost his virginity last week and he's fucking another chick in a couple of days. Yeah, it's cope if you're ugly, but girls don't like pathetic skinny guys who have no definition.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, CopingCel and Deleted member 2846
Celelings me

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Cope i have manny examples. Chico, jon kortajarena, dicaprio and many others. Most of slayers in my school are averge to skinny physique. Gymceled ogres slay shit
They have good physiques

:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
Gymceling is not about looking like a bodybuilder

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and nattycel
They have good physiques

:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
Gymceling is not about looking like a bodybuilder
No? Are they gymceled? They have averge to below frame with low bf. All you can do with gymceling is to get bigger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
For that Gymceling is cope for most of us.

Gymceling will expand your social circle.
Improves overall health.
You have something positive to do with your time.

As for adding psl.
Ofc if you have a subhuman frame, it won't help at all.
But too many people think they have a shitty frame, whereas in reality its not that bad.
cope for most of us.
Not cope for most of us.
If you notice, most of the people who accuse themselves of having a "subhuman frame" are overweight, which makes their waist look wider than it really is, and thus their shoulders dont look wide.
My pants size went from 32 ----> 28 on a cut.....

Pretty average frames I would say.
I wonder, who slays more, the befores, or the afters?

Anecdotally. I have a friend who teaches at uni, I'd rate his face 4psl, but he is gymmaxxed.
He has had many cute looking 20 year olds ask him out.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and DidntRead
Gymceling will expand your social circle.
Improves overall health.
You have something positive to do with your time.

As for adding psl.
Ofc if you have a subhuman frame, it won't help at all.
But too many people think they have a shitty frame, whereas in reality its not that bad.

Not cope for most of us.
If you notice, most of the people who accuse themselves of having a "subhuman frame" are overweight, which makes their waist look wider than it really is, and thus their shoulders dont look wide.
My pants size went from 32 ----> 28 on a cut.....

Pretty average frames I would say.
I wonder, who slays more, the befores, or the afters?

Anecdotally. I have a friend who teaches at uni, I'd rate his face 4psl, but he is gymmaxxed.
He has had many cute looking 20 year olds ask him out.

exactly, another example of why gymmaxxing can be beneficial, girls like muscles and vascularity, they just don't like muscles on an ugly dude

• +1
why is @Pietrosiek this fucking retarded?

top 3 lowest IQ guaranteed

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 1464
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, toolateforme, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Gymcel is legit if you’re facially average, especially if you’re tall + average face + roided you’d do fairly well

• +1
nick batterman is the perfect example of sb who has average face but has a HUGE body halo, going to gym helps with frame. I see no point in laying down and being lazy when you can go to gym.

Youre lazy and just want to spend time on those kinds of websites and cry that no girl likes you. Pathethic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
nick batterman is the perfect example of sb who has average face but has a HUGE body halo, going to gym helps with frame. I see no point in laying down and being lazy when you can go to gym.

Youre lazy and just want to spend time on those kinds of websites and cry that no girl likes you. Pathethic

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: National Rodgerism, turkproducer, DidntRead and 3 others
Gymcel is legit if you’re facially average, especially if you’re tall + average face + roided you’d do fairly well
Cope. Averge face = invisible even with god tier body and 6'3

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74
  • +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, Mateusz74, didntreadlol and 1 other person
it's an exaggeration, but there's some truth to it

most of 'cuteboys' tier instagrams are about lean good looking people, some post their body, some don't, some are white, some are not etc, but they all have in common the good looking face

Im being constantly told that im around PSL 5(witch is almost average), here is comparison. Is he mogging me to death? I dont think so. After PSL 5.5 becoming that PSL 6 or 7 really matters? Your face is good enough so you should focus on other stuff like Gym and being an interesting person. I seen that countless times pretty faces=nothing to say. They are good for a quick fuck but after a week what are you going to talk about with that human? Latest skincream?

The same with 10/10 girls, keeping her good looks takes her so much time that she doesnt do anything else. Gym is 5 hours a week, how much of your free time are you spending watching yt, in here and doing other stuff that you feel guilty about doing after the day ends?

If you after a whole day of being here are satistied with yourself as a human being I pity you.

Im being constantly told that im around PSL 5(witch is almost average), here is comparison. Is he mogging me to death? I dont think so. After PSL 5.5 becoming that PSL 6 or 7 really matters? Your face is good enough so you should focus on other stuff like Gym and being an interesting person. I seen that countless times pretty faces=nothing to say. They are good for a quick fuck but after a week what are you going to talk about with that human? Latest skincream?

The same with 10/10 girls, keeping her good looks takes her so much time that she doesnt do anything else. Gym is 5 hours a week, how much of your free time are you spending watching yt, in here and doing other stuff that you feel guilty about doing after the day ends?

If you after a whole day of being here are satistied with yourself as a human being I pity you.

You're rather 3.5 psl and 5 psl is above averge high tier normie. From 5 psl gym can give you some bonus. At 3-4 nothing.

I want quick fuck not ltr idiot. I don't want to have anything in common with foids Besides sex and being approached/validated and getting ioi's from them

Diffrence beetween 5.5 psl and 6 is noticiable. 7 psl mog to oblivion 6 psl. 6 guy is invisible next to 7 guy.

Last edited:
You're rather 3.5 psl and 5 psl is above averge high tier normie. From 5 psl gym can give you some bonus. At 3-4 nothing.

I want quick fuck not ltr idiot. I don't want to have anything in common with foids Besides sex and being approached/validated and getting ioi's from them

Diffrence beetween 5.5 psl and 6 is noticiable. 7 psl mog to oblivion 6 psl. 6 guy is invisible next to 7 guy.
Nick batterman:collagen, ears,
Me:Beard, no bloat, eyebrows, bigger head, Darker hair (not styled tho), eyecolour
Same: Eye shape, nose, neck, hair, jaw
I can get to his lvl of collagen in 1-1.5 years, but I will never have his frame
You're saying that he mogs me to death if im PSL3.5(PSL4 is average idk how did you get that number from). I dont see it. Youre delusional and thats the end of this story

Nick batterman:collagen, ears,
Me:Beard, no bloat, eyebrows, bigger head, Darker hair (not styled tho), eyecolour
Same: Eye shape, nose, neck, hair, jaw
I can get to his lvl of collagen in 1-1.5 years, but I will never have his frame
You're saying that he mogs me to death if im PSL3.5(PSL4 is average idk how did you get that number from). I dont see it. Youre delusional and thats the end of this story

Please dude stop coping. You're 4. I went little to much with 3.5 but 4 is max. You look too old for jb's. I watched that video and still real life experiences confirm that there's no gym for your face

Please dude stop coping. You're 4. I went little to much with 3.5 but 4 is max. You look too old for jb's. I watched that video and still real life experiences confirm that there's no gym for your face
I'm 2

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
im trying to get to the bottom of your brain, im trying to discuss how do you think that he mogs me to death, I provide evidence, explain stuff you only say "stop coping" and never attack my arguments only my person. You're trully 17

They like musles on guy with good face.

He's very big and jacked.
That's not the point, you said gymcelling was worthless, learn the distinguish between gymcelling and having a large frame.

That's not the point, you said gymcelling was worthless, learn the distinguish between gymcelling and having a large frame.
It is worthless becouse they like it on gl man. If You're not Gl it won't change anything. Also without frame it's worthless
Wise comment. Most here are too low IQ to get that.
So how you want to look? Not like stage bodybuilder but be big and lean? It's the same but not to that excent.
im trying to get to the bottom of your brain, im trying to discuss how do you think that he mogs me to death, I provide evidence, explain stuff you only say "stop coping" and never attack my arguments only my person. You're trully 17
Your eye area is shit, you're to pale and you look like oldcel while he looks like old alpha

Last edited:
Just reasonably muscular
that's what i was wrighting about. No muscular for your face but you can always ogremax, still be unatrractive for foid but be feard by man