Gymceling is good way to statusmax

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
If you have good genetics you can zyzzmax and post those pics, start youtube channel etc. You can gain more status than looks. I will gymcel and when i will be 19-20 yo i will start posting my body like a fucking zyzz 2. 0

• +1
Reactions: TheRealist, IWantToMax, Lorsss and 1 other person
the logic is very simple

if you need to ask the question "is my face good enough for me to not have to gymcel?", then you need to gymcel

• +1
Reactions: xdw15, LordNorwood, Looksmax305 and 3 others
the logic is very simple

if you need to ask the question "is my face good enough for me to not have to gymcel?", then you need to gymcel
everyone should. anyway

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Gymceling to 10% bf will immediately give you at least 0.5psl boost

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
the logic is very simple

But id you don't have at least above averge genetics it won't help much, you need to creat god body, then statusmax using this body.

But id you don't have at least above averge genetics it won't help much, you need to creat god body, then statusmax using this body.
as much as gymcelling is not a solution to face, its still best thing most incels can do at the end of the day

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and DidntRead
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, DidntRead and 1 other person
the logic is very simple

>Logic
>Aspie psl users

Pick one

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3583, ritalinredemption and 1 other person
Gymceling to 10% bf will immediately give you at least 0.5psl boost
Sad part is the only difference MOST people will notice at sub 10% bf is a defined face and more vascular forearms... Which is good! but... 90% of the time you just want to take your shirt off to show how lean you really are and how hard you actually worked.

Sad part is the only difference MOST people will notice at sub 10% bf is a defined face and more vascular forearms... Which is good! but... 90% of the time you just want to take your shirt off to show how lean you really are and how hard you actually worked.
Face is literally everything tho, bellow 12% face is everything, body is only the iceing

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
you need to have good shoulder to waist/hip before gymceling to look good in clothes.

Why don't you start now? I wanted to start when I was fucking 15 and now I'm 19 and still haven't started. I have shit genes so I need to roid probably and I'm hesitant

Why don't you start now? I wanted to start when I was fucking 15 and now I'm 19 and still haven't started. I have shit genes so I need to roid probably and I'm hesitant
roid can halp only with gaining size and keeping low bf. Thing that really does matter are your frame and musle insertions

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
you need to have good shoulder to waist/hip before gymceling to look good in clothes.
Yeah, but whats even more important is buying clothes that taper. I weigh 192 pounds at 5% bodyfat and look fat as hell if the shirt just hangs off my chest.
Face is literally everything tho, bellow 12% face is everything, body is only the iceing
Phenotype is even more important than face imo. I'm a natural ginger and have to cope so fucking hard JFL

I weigh 192 pounds at 5% bodyfat
giphy.gif

roid can halp only with gaining size and keeping low bf. Thing that really does matter are your frame and musle insertions
Yeah but gymcelled with bad frame is still better than non gymcelled with bad frame. And some of us who think have a bad frame don't even have a really bad one, just skinny.

Maybe cope, maybe not. I need to start. My time is running.

One day I will say thanks to my current self for starting. I just need to picture myself gymcelled and with LL.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, DrOtaku and Pietrosiek
Yeah but gymcelled with bad frame is still better than non gymcelled with bad frame. And some of us who think have a bad frame don't even have a really bad one, just skinny.

Maybe cope, maybe not. I need to start. My time is running.

One day I will say thanks to my current self for starting. I just need to picture myself gymcelled and with LL.
how tall are you?

you don't need ll tbh, depends where you live, but in my country you're above averge. IF you want to get this serious looksmaxing stuff, invest that money and time to your face. Your smv won't increase that much by getting from 180 to 185 like it would lets say from 170 to 175. If you have flaws on face fix them first.

You don't need to roid for an aesthetic body. I use to think it was genetics till I fixed nutrition and started lucrative training sessions. Keep in mind most girls don't like roid aesthetics anyways. Your genetic maximum (physique) will be plenty. If times the issue just know your first two years of gymcelling are when people explode and the rest is just a steady 10-20 pounds of muscle a year.

You don't need to roid for an aesthetic body. I use to think it was genetics till I fixed nutrition and started lucrative training sessions. Keep in mind most girls don't like roid aesthetics anyways. Your genetic maximum (physique) will be plenty. If times the issue just know your first two years of gymcelling are when people explode and the rest is just a steady 10-20 pounds of muscle a year.
yes i will start easy. I need some base first. Roids are good for keeping that 10%bf with decent musle mass whole year

you don't need ll tbh, depends where you live, but in my country you're above averge. IF you want to get this serious looksmaxing stuff, invest that money and time to your face. Your smv won't increase that much by getting from 180 to 185 like it would lets say from 170 to 175. If you have flaws on face fix them first.
I will go from 180 to 192, major difference. And I'm a manlet in my country. And I'm only going for rhinoplasty face wise, rest is soft looksmaxes like tanning and skin lasering. I'm not gonna get implants I think because that's a little weird maybe some fillers though. Money invested in LL is the best investment I could do.

That’s if your genetics are shit/average

You can look thick and lean if you have good genes and insertions

I will go from 180 to 192, major difference. And I'm a manlet in my country. And I'm only going for rhinoplasty face wise, rest is soft looksmaxes like tanning and skin lasering. I'm not gonna get implants I think because that's a little weird maybe some fillers though. Money invested in LL is the best investment I could do.
180 and a manlet? Jfl Netherlands? That's biggest cope i ever heard that you will go 12cm ll instead of going for that good face. Maybe you could get better lower third, zygos, do something with eye area? Create so halos? This forum is height obsessed instead of face obsessed like it should be

That’s if your genetics are shit/average

You can look thick and lean if you have good genes and insertions
Kind of yeah. Shirts REALLY mask gains. I'm seen as normal with a shirt on.. when im shirtless people ask what I'm on...
yes i will start easy. I need some base first. Roids are good for keeping that 10%bf with decent musle mass whole year
True, I've noticed something though. Bf % isn't as important as the ratio of muscle to fat. People who are over 200lbs can look lean at 15% bf provided the rest is muscle. whereas someone who is 130 lbs with 15% bf just looks like a lil chublet.

Last edited: