Gymcell Gook get labeled as creep

VladimirtheGreat

VladimirtheGreat

Russian empire coming soon 🇷🇺🇷🇸🇧🇾 ☦☦☦
Just hit the gym and listen to hamza,brooooo....girls dont care about face :feelshehe:

20240807 140131

@hopecel @aspiringexcel @Xangsane

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, Xangsane, hopecel and 3 others
Imagine being called a creep just because you are on a certain looks level and ethnicity, he just wanted to workout.. What a fucking dumb bitch whore, i hope she gets cancer and gets raped brutally and killed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, hopecel, ElySioNs and 3 others
this is what nigga gets for listening to muh cold approach fags

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and Deleted member 65033
this is what nigga gets for listening to muh cold approach fags
Imagine being called a creep just because you are on a certain looks level and ethnicity, he just wanted to workout.. What a fucking dumb bitch whore, i hope she gets cancer and gets raped brutally and killed
20240807 140346

"Dont ever get up bro" keep grinding and listening to hamza,she is yours 😤

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, hopecel, Deleted member 65033 and 1 other person
Imagine not being blackpilled and not knowing that if you are 4/10 you don't approach 8/10 girls.

• +1
Imagine not being blackpilled and not knowing that if you are 4/10 you don't approach 8/10 girls.
Bro majority of men arent blackpilled, they come from normal trad asian families, how do u expect him to know blackpill u dumb shit

• +1
Bro majority of men arent blackpilled, they come from normal trad asian families, how do u expect him to know blackpill u dumb shit
That's his fault. Few more approaches of girls waaaay out of his league and he will learn or rope (hopefully)

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
That's his fault. Few more approaches of girls waaaay out of his league and he will learn or rope (hopefully)
Its the girls fault t

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and lepo2317
Its the girls fault t
Girls fault that she is attractive, she has bf judging by her tiktok, she can have anyone she wants and she doesn't want, creepy, short, ugly high NT ASIAN loser - ok

• +1
Girls fault that she is attractive, she has bf judging by her tiktok, she can have anyone she wants and she doesn't want, creepy, short, ugly high NT ASIAN loser - ok
She wont let u hit lil bro

• +1
She wont let u hit lil bro
I don't have chance with her with my looks and I know it. You are just retarded idiot. Are you this creepy asian loser from video, mad that hamzas tips don't work? By the way, not that little 94kg, 6'1 and 5.5 inches dick

• +1
If you know English and ever went on the internet to research female attraction beyond the superficial bluepill tropes it's no big secret especially with redpill becoming mainstream

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and lepo2317
I don't have chance with her with my looks and I know it. You are just retarded idiot. Are you this creepy asian loser from video, mad that hamzas tips don't work? By the way, not that little 94kg, 6'1 and 5.5 inches dick
5.5 inches is small and she aint gonna let u hit lil bro stop being a white knight and being a betabuxxing cuckold haha im laughing so hard rn this nigga thinks betabuxxing and cucking and hating on some asian guy on some incel forum is gonna make her hit you jflll the state of this forum in 2024 ahahahaha

• +1
Vast majority of 2nd gen asian men in the US are usually some variety of racepilled or redpilled these days if not technically blackpilled.

• +1
Vast majority of 2nd gen asian men in the US are usually some variety of racepilled or redpilled these days if not technically blackpilled.
no man they settle for another ltb gook

most ethnics in us get a wife its their own race, no white girls tho

• +1
5.5 inches is small and she aint gonna let u hit lil bro stop being a white knight and being a betabuxxing cuckold haha im laughing so hard rn this nigga thinks betabuxxing and cucking and hating on some asian guy on some incel forum is gonna make her hit you jflll the state of this forum in 2024 ahahahaha
Yeah, you are retarded loser who is mad that hamzas shit doesn't work. Over.

• +1
no man they settle for another ltb gook

most ethnics in us get a wife its their own race, no white girls tho
other ethnics do, but the majority of US born Asian women date white guys so there’s a huge shortage of Asian women.

• +1
Just hit the gym and listen to hamza,brooooo....girls dont care about face :feelshehe:

View attachment 3079280

@hopecel @aspiringexcel @Xangsane

He has absolutely no game. Yesterday he kept coming up to me commenting on my form and telling me how I should be working out. #creep #gym #gymtok #stalker #foryou

let's be honest it's just retarded to approach women who don't give you any sort of ioi's
Yeah, you are retarded loser who is mad that hamzas shit doesn't work. Over.
especially as a sub-5 male no matter if gymcel or not you should know your place tbh

HTB+ will always reject you and you're giving her free validation like an actual beta simp @asdvek I'm not talking to you directly but this guy's got a point tbh men shouldn't approach better looking foids

• +1
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat