Gymcelling early puberty results in mogger bones + high dimorphism? (HIGH IQCELS GTFIH)

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨
Every gymcel I've met that was around 15 or 16 and had a good build (not a skinny fat bloated build but good frame plus muscle) always had a mogger face. For example @Outerz14 and I were out and my friend who he doesn't know with mogger bones spoke to us for a bit till he departed. He has RR level bones and colouring and very good dimorphism but he's like 5'9. There's another guy I kinda know who's around 15 or 16 and was 6'2. He has decent bones and chico phenotype. Both started gymcelling around 12 or 13. Gymcelling does increase testosterone and could be very beneficial early on especially if you're like 13.
Thoughts on this theory?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, lowtiernormiechad, Outerz14 and 1 other person
Every gymcel I've met that was around 15 or 16 and had a good build (not a skinny fat bloated build but good frame plus muscle) always had a mogger face. For example @Outerz14 and I were out and my friend who he doesn't know with mogger bones spoke to us for a bit till he departed. He has RR level bones and colouring and very good dimorphism but he's like 5'9. There's another guy I kinda know who's around 15 or 16 and was 6'2. He has decent bones and chico phenotype. Both started gymcelling around 12 or 13. Gymcelling does increase testosterone and could be very beneficial early on especially if you're like 13.
Thoughts on this theory?
Good genetics my bro and a bit of hard work

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
It's not a theory, not even a hypothesis, it's just pure ASS, i regret reading every single word

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, LuckyBeast, violentrose and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
its common sense that gymcelling increases test
I cant gymcel rn tho bc of ankle sprain and being sick

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, LuckyBeast and looksmaxxing223
its common sense that gymcelling increases test
I cant gymcel rn tho bc of ankle sprain and being sick
Those guys were both HTN facially and the 5'9 RR guy showed me pics of before gymcelling. His eye area ascension was insane.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
most facial bones 0-1 yo then what's left 1-5yo then a lil bit of some copium 5 - 14/16yo, after that it's 0
But doesn't test grow the bones in your face? Plus u gotta put the fact that those guys were in puberty probably growing too which maybe naturally increased bonemass

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
most facial bones 0-1 yo then what's left 1-5yo then a lil bit of some copium 5 - 14/16yo, after that it's 0
do facial bones usually stop growing after your height or before

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and NZb6Air
Not legit. Correlation ≠ causation. Maybe high T causes people to start lifting earlier and those people were bound to have high facial bone mass because of genetics. :pepefrown:

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Not legit. Correlation ≠ causation. Maybe high T causes people to start lifting earlier and those people were bound to have high facial bone mass because of genetics. :pepefrown:
It's not those two either. I've met other few guys who also have good bone density and they started lifting weights from like 12-14 and they would be rated HTN if they posted on here.