Gymcelling height poll

At what height gymcelling is cope?

• Total voters
Jhon Smith

Jhon Smith

Kraken
at what height it won’t save you or give no halo

5'8" for cope, anything under 5'5" for unsavable no halo. 5'8" is pretty short anyway lol. I think when you're that short, you really shouldn't care about looks. You could always meme and dwarfmaxx albeit

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Dystopian, try2beme and 1 other person
5'8" for cope, anything under 5'5" for unsavable no halo. 5'8" is pretty short anyway lol. I think when you're that short, you really shouldn't care about looks. You could always meme and dwarfmaxx albeit
Average American is 5’9. What are you talking about?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, rg1235, Gaygymmaxx and 4 others
false
any height starting with 5 will be boosted by gymcelling but its more like a continuum where the higher you place within the 5ft range the more of a benefit gymcelling will be

below 5ft
f517dcc2-42b3-4b1f-ad02-e4fa48da0f8d-jpeg.73646

How is someone like this supposed to gymcel without destroying his body?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 17244 and softlysoftly

you progressively overload and eat in a energy surplus thats how

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879

Start lifting and eat alot of food. You will eventually put on size

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 18879
exercise is never a waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, rg1235, Deleted member 19294 and 7 others
It will always make you better than non gymcelled but it won’t matter that much I’d you are really really short

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki and Jhon Smith
false
any height starting with 5 will be boosted by gymcelling but its more like a continuum where the higher you place within the 5ft range the more of a benefit gymcelling will be
I thought so and that's what I meant by unsavable vs. cope. It's a bit cope-ish knowing height is more desirable but it still would improve your appearance way much by becoming gymmaxxed. That's just to be on a scale on who is the moooost attractive out there, as height would be a good benefit, but I see your point and can agree with it.

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and Jhon Smith
I saw a good looking turbomanlet with a 3PSL girl.

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
Of course health wise but we talking anout halo and slaying
you can still achieve a physique that doesn't look gymcelled when you're short, but a lot of people don't have the proportions for it.

you can still achieve a physique that doesn't look gymcelled when you're short, but a lot of people don't have the proportions for it.
What proportions are good for gymcelling?

What proportions are good for gymcelling?
for aesthetics? long narrow skeletons.

this guy was like 5', still has that slender build that's ideal for general appeal, people with more robust skeletons tend to look bloated by the time they pack on size and lose the athletic look that comes from narrower proportions.

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
for aesthetics? long narrow skeletons.

View attachment 2249783
this guy was like 5', still has that slender build that's ideal for general appeal, people with more robust skeletons tend to look bloated by the time they pack on size and lose the athletic look that comes from narrower proportions.
But isn’t it hard to build good physique with small narrow frame?

But isn’t it hard to build good physique with small narrow frame?
packing muscle on narrow bones keeps them slender while they look strong and defined.

all the top 'aesthetics' influencers have bird skeletons, there aren't really any that have more robust builds, it's a different kind of appeal, those kind of guys do look strong and have their own niche but they aren't really aesthetic.

• +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith
packing muscle on narrow bones keeps them slender while they look strong and defined.

all the top 'aesthetics' influencers have bird skeletons, there aren't really any that have more robust builds, it's a different kind of appeal, those kind of guys do look strong and have their own niche but they aren't really aesthetic.
Someone like Jeff seid cause he is only 5’8

Do I have a narrow skeleton? I don't think it's robust

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230604-141847.png
    Screenshot_20230604-141847.png
    649.9 KB · Views: 0
Do I have a narrow skeleton? I don't think it's robust
yes, these kind of frames usually have the most aesthetic results but it really depends on your insertions.

you never have too worry about looking like a gymcel if you're build like that.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
5'8" isn't even noticeably "short" it's like low-average

• +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith