gymcelling is a cope

delonisliterallyme

delonisliterallyme

sensitive young man
going to the gym: look slightly more muscular (women don’t even care about it), be bloated all the time, have no energy after lifting, waste money on protein powder, pre-workout, gym membership

not going to the gym: leanmaxxed, save money, have time and energy for other things

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 70955, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
at least reply so I can argue with someone niggers

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 70955, laaltin, datboijj and 3 others
I don't think so

These nuts cope on your chin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65414 and Deleted member 53670
Another day, another extremely retarded thread with no further elaboration of the statements and being completely ignorant.

Always the same with these types of retards.
Nuance is impossible and always having that black and white philosophy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, dragomaxxer, Bomber517 and 9 others
Another day, another extremely retarded thread with no further elaboration of the statements and being completely ignorant.

Always the same with these types of retards.
Nuance is impossible and always having that black and white philosophy.
well do go on

lifting weights/doing sports is the best softmax a guy can get

its also a boost to self-confidence and libido (higher T levels, winner's effect)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53670
well do go on
You’re so pathetic to see through. You made a thread because you’re insecure about your own beliefs and secretly hope someone proves you wrong so you can stop coping with being a lazy piece of shit.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Lol @ lifting a man-made metal in a man-made gym and prematurely aging yourself.
Gymcels are some of the sickest people on this planet. I ment to say that they are more sick than drug addicts, but they are drug addicts themselves.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova, Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 53670 and 2 others
You’re so pathetic to see through. You made a thread because you’re insecure about your own beliefs and secretly hope someone proves you wrong so you can stop coping with being a lazy piece of shit.
no I just people to stop wasting time on gymcelling, it’s a cope
if you’re not abusing roids it doesn’t do anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and moreroidsmoredates
Lol @ lifting a man-made metal in a man-made gym and prematurely aging yourself.
Gymcels are some of the sickest people on this planet. I ment to say that they are more sick than drug addicts, but they are drug addicts themselves.
youll die either way

jfl at not doing stuff because it will shorten your lifespan as a crippled oldcel a couple years

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Aero, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
Another retard brainwashed by goatis.

That guy is mentally ill and people like you take advice from him.

He got brutally exposed and debunked.
no I just people to stop wasting time on gymcelling, it’s a cope
if you’re not abusing roids it doesn’t do anything
We get it, you’re miserable and hideous.
You have failed and now you’re trying to put your misery onto others.

Just respond with: “cope”.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, Aero and Deleted member 53670
@moreroidsmoredates is that you in the pfp? if so, tell me one good thing you’ve experienced since you started lifting
“I’ve become stronger” no one cares, if you don’t work a physically demanding job it doesn’t matter

Lean is law, not muscles
IMG 3076

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and delonisliterallyme
@moreroidsmoredates is that you in the pfp? if so, tell me one good thing you’ve experienced since you started lifting
“I’ve become stronger” no one cares, if you don’t work a physically demanding job it doesn’t matter
usually boils down to enjoyement and pleasure
Lean is law, not muscles
View attachment 2986329
you need decent muscular development to look like that when lean otherwise youll look like this:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and socialcel
usually boils down to enjoyement and pleasure

you need decent muscular development to look like that when lean otherwise youll look like this:
View attachment 2986333
no this dude just has dogshit frame genetics

most men have that tyler durden amount of muscle mass without gymcelling, idk if its just me tho.

You should still do some working out at home with dumbbells and whatnot. I mean you can do whatever you want but it helps not just for looks but general health and wellbeing too. Just as little as once or twice a week can make a difference.

Yes that’s me.

What i’ve experienced?:
-Got treated better in society
-More male respect
- I maximized my frame and it helped with getting more attention from girls
- All clothes look good on me, since I’m jacked.
-Better job opportunities since I can give PT lessons to overweight guys and/or people who want to get in better shape.

Gymcelling is just cope bro, just LDAR!

Retard.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and Deleted member 53670
no this dude just has dogshit frame genetics

most men have that tyler durden amount of muscle mass without gymcelling, idk if its just me tho.
IMG 6987

this guy has millions of girls thirsting over him, does he care about working out? no lol

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 75149 and XtrovertNTnormalfag
Another retard brainwashed by goatis.

That guy is mentally ill and people like you take advice from him.

He got brutally exposed and debunked.

We get it, you’re miserable and hideous.
You have failed and now you’re trying to put your misery onto others.

Just respond with: “cope”.
Who exposed him and who debunked him?
I have my stance on gymcelling which is a PSL standard since over a decade, and most of people IRL think the same.
I would rather play chess than gymcel, since playing chess is competing against other men, while in fitness they are "competing against themselves" (lol ofc when they can't compete against other men). Chess is recognized as a sport by International Olympic Committee, bodybuilding never was and will never be.

going to the gym: look slightly more muscular (women don’t even care about it), be bloated all the time, have no energy after lifting, waste money on protein powder, pre-workout, gym membership

not going to the gym: leanmaxxed, save money, have time and energy for other things
Cope

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Who exposed him and who debunked him?
Jhon Anthony.
Goatis made a video about him and Jhon Anthony responded with a longer video where he went more in depth about goatis.

He got brutally debunked and exposed.
I have my stance on gymcelling which is a PSL standard since over a decade, and most of people IRL think the same.
I would rather play chess than gymcel, since playing chess is competing against other men, while in fitness they are "competing against themselves" (lol ofc when they can't compete against other men). Chess is recognized as a sport by International Olympic Committee, bodybuilding never was and will never be.
Talks about “PSL”> stopped reading.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
obviously in your head it makes sense that going to the gym is cope when you only say the bad things about going and the good things about not going without analyzing either one of them

Jhon Anthony.
Goatis made a video about him and Jhon Anthony responded with a longer video where he went more in depth about goatis.

He got brutally debunked and exposed.

Talks about “PSL”> stopped reading.
That subhuman got exposed himself planty of times, just with all the PUA coaches he is paying sluts to be with him and he scams people for money.
You stopped reading because the truth hurts, I know.

That subhuman got exposed himself planty of times, just with all the PUA coaches he is paying sluts to be with him and he scams people for money.
I expected a reaction like this. You clearly didn’t watch the video and did more research about him.
You stopped reading because the truth hurts, I know.
Know your place when speaking to me you subhuman dysgenic. Irl you wouldn’t talk like this to your superiors.

Be a good boy now and watch goatis his last video.

I expected a reaction like this. You clearly didn’t watch the video and did more research about him.

Know your place when speaking to me you subhuman dysgenic. Irl you wouldn’t talk like this to your superiors.

Be a good boy now and watch goatis his last video.
Lol @ this coping gym rat cope:ROFLMAO:
Go inject yourself with testosterone injection in you ass, than go to eat some cottage cheese and canned tuna and go to sleep gymcel, it is 9 PM it is too late for you to stay up, gotta be in bed by this time like a baby:ROFLMAO:
Night is for real men who drink alcohol not babies who drink when protein with milk:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: delonisliterallyme and moreroidsmoredates
Not true, u just need normie tier muscular development which anyone can hve by just living a somewhat active lifestyle, ur example is of some outlier that looks like he’s never even worn a backpack in his life jfl

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and delonisliterallyme
Lol @ this coping gym rat cope:ROFLMAO:
Go inject yourself with testosterone injection in you ass, than go to eat some cottage cheese and canned tuna and go to sleep gymcel, it is 9 PM it is too late for you to stay up, gotta be in bed by this time like a baby:ROFLMAO:
Night is for real men who drik alcohol not babies who drink when protein with milk:ROFLMAO:
I caged when you responded with a stereotypical gymcel generalization.

Chapeau.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and XtrovertNTnormalfag
Just say you’re a fat, ugly, lazy slob

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I’m slim, okay looking and not lazy
Yeah sure. Going to the gym isn’t always about trying to pick up girls. Everybody here already knows that women don’t care about muscles if you’re ugly. I go to the gym so I can be stronger.

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and delonisliterallyme
Not true, u just need normie tier muscular development which anyone can hve by just living a somewhat active lifestyle, ur example is of some outlier that looks like he’s never even worn a backpack in his life jfl
gym is precisely the most practical way to achieve a decent level of physical activity

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
ZyzzReincarnate would be ashamed of this thread (no hate)

gym is precisely the most practical way to achieve a decent level of physical activity
Nah, excessive imo

Just walking around, standing, carrying groceries, house chores, errands are enough :Comfy::Comfy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
You don’t need to swallow Goatis’ cum all the time bro.