Gymcelling is a partial admission of defeat and most who gymcel know it

OnlyCameHereToSay

OnlyCameHereToSay

Iron
I mean, there are all these motivation videos on YouTube about how wet on the spot girls get for highly fit and buff guys. But almost all guys who watch the videos forget that they're showing highly fit and buff FACIALLY ATTRACTIVE guys who are also statusmaxed. Whoops.... that's NOT what 99% of the guys who will watch these vids and "get motivated" are going to turn out to be like.

Then it's not taken into account just how damn hard it is to get the ripped aesthetic that girl like. Most guys don't have the genetics to reach that gold standard of around 10-13% bodyfat without giving up... just about everything that tastes good, alcohol, sugar (unless you're willing to sugarmax but you losers don't want to do that). And don't give me that "I've been ripped and am ripped! You're just so subhuman you have bad genes!" crap because all you have to do is walk around and it's obvious that hardly any guys you see are ripped. And I swim regularly and I never see ripped guys, even among those who also do. I've been ripped and it was so much effort it almost wasn't worth it as I've had my fill of girls and like my sugar and liquor and rich foods too much.

Finally not to mention that you really don't see too many facially unattractive, ripped guys, because the genes that enable you to leanmax well are the same genes that are responsible for giving you a well developed face. So it's not that leanmaxing makes you more handsome, it's that more handsome guys are more likely to successfully leanmax.

If you look at gymcels on any Wednesday night, I guarantee you'll see mostly guys who have decently built arms, legs, and shoulders, who are far from ripped and facially average to unattractive. And they'll be complimenting each other on how "swole" they look and none of the women in the gym will even be noticing them.

Prove me wrong. Without outliers. Gymcelling is a waste of time for many, partial defeat for some. But if you can pull something off with it, do it. I'm all about the "by any means necessary" approach.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, Mewton, Indiana Evans and 11 others
no ice hooding thread?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
no ice hooding thread?
I'm still trying it. My eyes the past few days don't look like they have baloney slices attached anymore but maybe that's just because I've been taking my collegen pills faithfully and have a bit more fat there cause of that.

Dnr but gymcelling is mostly cope

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and noodlelover
gymmaxing is ideal to do starting at age 16 and stopping around 24

this is because during this period your frame develops, and working out hard during these years will give your frame the best hormonal environment and stimuli for it to grow

when you reach 24 yrs of age, your frame will be matured, set in stone and hopefully by that time it is wide and robust after years of gym training, so you dont have to worry about your gains going out the window since your frame will be wide and robust anyway

after you finished this "framemaxxing" you should just aim to exercise for health and burning calories for staying lean, maybe learn some fighting/self defense/martial arts

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 9801, Prettyboy and 4 others
Look at what happened to my friend. From high bf slayer who enjoys gourmet food and ice cream every day of his life and doesn't have to worry about discipline to undereye bags due to stress of making workout schedule, eye fat pads gone do to torching all eye support, lowered FWHR, but he has a six pack. OOOOOOOH good move! And now if he reverts people will think he failed and got lazy and he'll never look how he did before.

IS THAT WHAT YOU GUYS WANT!?

Attachments

• JLOL23.png
    JLOL23.png
    117.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Gad
Look at what happened to my friend. From high bf slayer who enjoys gourmet food and ice cream every day of his life and doesn't have to worry about discipline to undereye bags due to stress of making workout schedule, eye fat pads gone do to torching all eye support, lowered FWHR, but he has a six pack. OOOOOOOH good move! And now if he reverts people will think he failed and got lazy and he'll never look how he did before.

in case of your friend then having some fat on his face is beneficial for making up for the lack of bone mass on his face with some fat
but if you have some bones then go ahead, get the fat off off them

gymmaxing is ideal to do starting at age 16 and stopping around 24

this is because during this period your frame develops, and working out hard during these years will give your frame the best hormonal environment and stimuli for it to grow

when you reach 24 yrs of age, your frame will be matured, set in stone and hopefully by that time it is wide and robust after years of gym training, so you dont have to worry about your gains going out the window since your frame will be wide and robust anyway

after you finished this "framemaxxing" you should just aim to exercise for health and burning calories for staying lean, maybe learn some fighting/self defense/martial arts
strength doesnt really peak until 30, so i dont understand why you would stop resistance training altogether?

strength doesnt really peak until 30, so i dont understand why you would stop resistance training altogether?
as a means of recreation and not competing, advanced levels of strength dont matter and if you built them up so much through the years, you've already created a good foundation. got to admit it's better said to maintain them, i just do calisthenics and i'm strong af even after long breaks from training.

focusing so much on increasing weight lifted, getting swole, does not matter as much they mattered when you were a teenager beginner, you've maxxed out your frame during all those years, now you can approach your training more relaxed, maintaining your muscles, which is easy af this point.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
as a means of recreation and not competing, advanced levels of strength dont matter and if you built them up so much through the years, you've already created a good foundation. got to admit it's better said to maintain them, i just do calisthenics and i'm strong af even after long breaks from training.

focusing so much on increasing weight lifted, getting swole, does not matter as much they mattered when you were a teenager beginner, you've maxxed out your frame during all those years, now you can approach your training more relaxed, maintaining your muscles, which is easy af this point.
you make a good point there, my dad is a veteran and lifted hard as fuck natty all throughout from like age 20 to early 30s, and now at pushing 50 he goes to the gym here and there without maintaining a strict diet at all and he still has maintained his muscular physique

• +1
Reactions: Gad
you make a good point there, my dad is a veteran and lifted hard as fuck natty all throughout from like age 20 to early 30s, and now at pushing 50 he goes to the gym here and there without maintaining a strict diet at all and he still has maintained his muscular physique
My dad is the same way. He played college football too.

This is a legit post, I am a jew nosed curry and I've successfully leanmaxxed but without musclemaxxing and I looked like an Auschwitz survivor and my nose even looked bigger too.

Almost spot on but some muscle mass and most importantly lean composition is essential. There is no way around it.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
brb dn rd
brb gymcellin
brb got tons pf natches on bumble tinder etc
brb get laid

Brushing your teeth is a partial admission of defeat

Chad has never even put on deodorant and girls literally LINE UP to inhale his disgusting armpit aroma

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 9801, LooksmaxxHopeful and 8 others
I mean, there are all these motivation videos on YouTube about how wet on the spot girls get for highly fit and buff guys. But almost all guys who watch the videos forget that they're showing highly fit and buff FACIALLY ATTRACTIVE guys who are also statusmaxed. Whoops.... that's NOT what 99% of the guys who will watch these vids and "get motivated" are going to turn out to be like.

Then it's not taken into account just how damn hard it is to get the ripped aesthetic that girl like. Most guys don't have the genetics to reach that gold standard of around 10-13% bodyfat without giving up... just about everything that tastes good, alcohol, sugar (unless you're willing to sugarmax but you losers don't want to do that). And don't give me that "I've been ripped and am ripped! You're just so subhuman you have bad genes!" crap because all you have to do is walk around and it's obvious that hardly any guys you see are ripped. And I swim regularly and I never see ripped guys, even among those who also do. I've been ripped and it was so much effort it almost wasn't worth it as I've had my fill of girls and like my sugar and liquor and rich foods too much.

Finally not to mention that you really don't see too many facially unattractive, ripped guys, because the genes that enable you to leanmax well are the same genes that are responsible for giving you a well developed face. So it's not that leanmaxing makes you more handsome, it's that more handsome guys are more likely to successfully leanmax.

If you look at gymcels on any Wednesday night, I guarantee you'll see mostly guys who have decently built arms, legs, and shoulders, who are far from ripped and facially average to unattractive. And they'll be complimenting each other on how "swole" they look and none of the women in the gym will even be noticing them.

Prove me wrong. Without outliers. Gymcelling is a waste of time for many, partial defeat for some. But if you can pull something off with it, do it. I'm all about the "by any means necessary" approach.
Tldr
Stfu and go to the gym

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 15698
might as well try the gym

If you dress up like a lion 🦁 it’s suppose to increase strength

it shows all the other men around that you’re dominant

Attachments

• D4FDBFA9-FFFE-4584-82C1-9B1708310FB3.png
    D4FDBFA9-FFFE-4584-82C1-9B1708310FB3.png
    794 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Not a word + shit thread

Its correct. The one famous vid with the female reporter getting horny when interviewing the bodybuilder- Ive seen comments like "this is what motivates me to get back at it again.." and something like that. What these low IQ clowns dont realize is that the guy is very handsome/attractive and his insane physique is just an amplifier to his good looking face.

90% of buff dudes wouldnt get the same reaction out of that reporter, esp. the ones who look like ogres with nuked collagen + hair due to abusing roids.

Although if some average looking dude has outstanding gymcelling genes, it might boost his overall SMV. But outstanding gymcelling genes are just as rare as real chads.

So I do suggest everyone to give gymcelling a try for a few months or so, but if you dont have outstanding muscle building genes and still keep gymcelling like theres no tomorrow, its a major cope. Ppl can easily tell who gymcels to compensate for their lack of looks and who is gymceling to compliment their attractive face and amplifly their handsomeness. It is similar to unattractive dudes driving expensive convertible cars and whatnot, trying to compensate for their lack of good looks.

Gymmaxed subhuman mogs skinnyfat subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and mulattomaxxer

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Rt-Rust1, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
Dnr but gymcelling is mostly cope
Gymcelling is 100% cope if done naturally. Obviously everyone needs a bit of muscle but only like 6-12 months of natty inconsistent gymmaxxing is enough. Steroids on the other hand can ascend most people to high SMV.

I guess the point of gymcelling is doing something that’s within your control opposed to face which your only option is soft max / surgery. Most of these dudes you see who are “attractive gymcels” are probably blasting test/anabolics leading to a more defined beefier face

Its correct. The one famous vid with the female reporter getting horny when interviewing the bodybuilder- Ive seen comments like "this is what motivates me to get back at it again.." and something like that. What these low IQ clowns dont realize is that the guy is very handsome/attractive and his insane physique is just an amplifier to his good looking face.

90% of buff dudes wouldnt get the same reaction out of that reporter, esp. the ones who look like ogres with nuked collagen + hair due to abusing roids.

Although if some average looking dude has outstanding gymcelling genes, it might boost his overall SMV. But outstanding gymcelling genes are just as rare as real chads.

So I do suggest everyone to give gymcelling a try for a few months or so, but if you dont have outstanding muscle building genes and still keep gymcelling like theres no tomorrow, its a major cope. Ppl can easily tell who gymcels to compensate for their lack of looks and who is gymceling to compliment their attractive face and amplifly their handsomeness. It is similar to unattractive dudes driving expensive convertible cars and whatnot, trying to compensate for their lack of good looks.
I've seen a few other similar vids involving that same reporter and that same body builder. She has a longstanding crush on him it appears. It's probably because he is the most handsome guy there. That said it's worth it if you're almost handsome, it can certainly trick people into thinking the critical barrier has been breached, since women see guys as attractive vs not attractive, and it's all about how they perceive you. Half the time they don't know (consciously) what they're even perceiving, so if someone can pull it off, by all means do it.

That

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
yes bro this guy admitted defeat
Tyko0v8r1h671

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 14528, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
JFL at this thread. The average bodybuilder is facially average or worse. The majority of people start bodybuilding because they are insecure or want to increase their sex appeal. This won't happen if you have a nice face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and LooksmaxxHopeful
JFL at this thread. The average bodybuilder is facially average or worse. The majority of people start bodybuilding because they are insecure or want to increase their sex appeal. This won't happen if you have a nice face.
Ngl somtimes feel like a fucking loser at the gym after work. Theirs like 5-7 girls on the cardio upstairs and fuckton of thirsty gymcels downstrairs.

The only thing gymceling seems to do is give your strong appeal to gymcel girls who dead/squat/work at the gym..etc. I feel like its actually a FALIO for Normie NT chicks with social circles down at the bars.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and mulattomaxxer
Whats your thoughts on my post?
Mabey it increases sex appeal and ONS potential.

BUT MOST HOT CHICKS 22-28
Seem to Strongly Select for Non-Gymcel 6'+ NT guys general normie or HTN looks level.

Their looking for NT Boyfriends/Husband potential, not narcy gymcels with little to no friends

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Ngl somtimes feel like a fucking loser at the gym after work. Theirs like 5-7 girls on the cardio upstairs and fuckton of thirsty gymcels downstrairs.

The only thing gymceling seems to do is give your strong appeal to gymcel girls who dead/squat/work at the gym..etc. I feel like its actually a FALIO for Normie NT chicks with social circles down at the bars.
Gymcel girls mog tbh.

Being a gymcel isn't a failio. Athletic to big is ideal. You just don't want to look like a juicehead. These guys still get sex but its less appealing then somebody who looks human.

More atttractive bodies. They look like inshape humans. I know Zyzz does Juice but he dones't look freaky like the lower guys.

Less attractive bodies. Generally don't look human anymore. Still impressive but they don't lift to get bitches anymore :lul:. All still sex havers but they have lower appeal compared to the ones that look human.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

Are you saying lowering his body fat created more UEE and lowered his fwhr?

Interesting. I just turned 24 and I stopped the gym at 18. hope I can prove you wrong about frame maxxing lol. (I was still doing pull ups and exercising on and off dring these years, even to the point of being ripped

Massive cope, chad goes to the gym, gets rock solid chest n abs, girls touch it and love it, go to the gym sissyboy. Actually workout with high reps so your muscle stays big outside of flexing and you don't need to have inhumanly low levels of body fat to look good.
Brushing your teeth is a partial admission of defeat

Chad has never even put on deodorant and girls literally LINE UP to inhale his disgusting armpit aroma
real

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and delta7
if you didn’t get bitches before the gym, you probably aren’t going to after (unless you’re fat and lose weight to reveal your face)

but if you already got bitches beforehand then lifting will make you even more confident and halo your face thus raising SMV

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
Classic broscience PSL bullshit.

Face it OP, you did not have the discipline for the fitness lifestyle, and you're frustrated, so you're coping about it.

• +1
Reactions: delta7 and Deleted member 11770
Are you sure your right ?

100% you gotta just loop Sapien Medicine's Auto Mewing & Induced Follistatin to Muscle on Youtube on repeat then hit Abs, Traps and Neck only until they're legit