Gymcelling is not going to get you bitches (at least not with the consistency or quality you expect)

alien

alien

Kraken
If you have ever swiped on Tinder, Bumble or Hinge with a fake female profile, you will see that a ton of men on dating apps are gymmaxxed to shit. Gymcelling is at peak saturation bro. I literally had a gym sesh from 8:37am-9:47am today and I was like almost bumping into people (mostly men and some women trying to build their butt so that they can lock down a 6'5" man in finance with blue eyes and a trust fund) and equipment was being occupied and shit. Gyms are busy af these days.

That said if you don't want to believe me, I will be selling gym coaching at a future dating. lmfao. I just feel like I haven't accomplished enough with gymcelling to charge for my services yet.

Like I'm not a virgin. So yeah I do get laid. But having a nice face and a body isn't enough to keep a woman's interest. And it's not good enough to consistently attract genuine interest from women. I don't get a lot of matches. I had more matches back in like 2013-2014 on Tinder when I was a fat ass than I do today after I lost like 13kg and got fit.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl, lordgandy2000, Chadeep and 3 others
Yea I can attest to how crazy hard tinder is now. I got more matches with my stupid selfie at 2016-2018 then now with good quality professional camera pics.

Granted those actually got more matches then with my gym cel pic.

Hypergamy has made things a lot more difficult .

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
If you have ever swiped on Tinder, Bumble or Hinge with a fake female profile, you will see that a ton of men on dating apps are gymmaxxed to shit. Gymcelling is at peak saturation bro. I literally had a gym sesh from 8:37am-9:47am today and I was like almost bumping into people (mostly men and some women trying to build their butt so that they can lock down a 6'5" man in finance with blue eyes and a trust fund) and equipment was being occupied and shit. Gyms are busy af these days.

That said if you don't want to believe me, I will be selling gym coaching at a future dating. lmfao. I just feel like I haven't accomplished enough with gymcelling to charge for my services yet.

Like I'm not a virgin. So yeah I do get laid. But having a nice face and a body isn't enough to keep a woman's interest. And it's not good enough to consistently attract genuine interest from women. I don't get a lot of matches. I had more matches back in like 2013-2014 on Tinder when I was a fat ass than I do today after I lost like 13kg and got fit.
Why do foids only build their butt

>If you have ever swiped on Tinder, Bumble or Hinge

Stopped reading there. Another sewer dweller who thinks life begins and ends on apps

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Rea

Cope.
Most losers are losers, adding 5 hours to their scedule aint gonna do shit. But will give them muscles or lean physique

gym is cope

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Yea I can attest to how crazy hard tinder is now. I got more matches with my stupid selfie at 2016-2018 then now with good quality professional camera pics.

Granted those actually got more matches then with my gym cel pic.

Hypergamy has made things a lot more difficult .
I just wish tinder focused on ugly girls. Even then the contest would be astronomically higher. I just prefer ugly girls.
I dont want the 10/10 aryan swede, and buying their shitty premium aint gonna make a difference

gym is cope
Nope, most people are brainless worms with atleast 20 hours or more of free time. Adding gym wont make a difference, will actually increase social skills

gym is cope
It really isn’t. I’m dyel as fuck and I still occasionally get foids approaching me to tell me I have nice arms or shoulders

• JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and Shkreliii
It really isn’t. I’m dyel as fuck and I still occasionally get foids approaching me to tell me I have nice arms or shoulders
Yeah i believe this only happens if you're 6'4
And good face.
Ive never gotten an ioi for 2 years of gymming, so hasnt any of my friends

muscles on men are ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
muscles on men are ugly
This is you:
IMG 3594

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
I just wish tinder focused on ugly girls. Even then the contest would be astronomically higher. I just prefer ugly girls.
I dont want the 10/10 aryan swede, and buying their shitty premium aint gonna make a difference
I was wanting cute slim foids only so back then I was getting flaked. Now they don't even match

I never had a foid say anything like that direct but they would give more ioi

I never had a foid say anything like that direct but they would give more ioi
what kind of iois? I only count it as an ioi if she comes up to me and compliments me.

what kind of iois? I only count it as an ioi if she comes up to me and compliments me.
Well I wasn't in a bar or club at those times when gym cel.

I consider it a foid looking more then a full 1.5-2 seconds