Gymcelling is so demotivating

noonespecial

noonespecial

15+ facial flaws
Going to the gym today got the perfect låt pumup that gave me a perfect V taper but I get heightmogged by EVERYONE even foids. Then whenever some random guy heightmogging stands next to me with the most disgusting physique I feel like a coping gymceller and mogged by that guy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, JefeM0g and sickdawgie
Going to the gym is depressing to me. The vibe is just not there for me. All those machines and random ass people around.

I train at home, feelsgood :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, deadstock, Goth and 1 other person
Going to the gym is depressing to me. The vibe is just not there for me. All those machines and random ass people around.

Broooo 🚬🚬🚬🚬

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Going to the gym is depressing to me. The vibe is just not there for me. All those machines and random ass people around me.

Wish I had the space and equipment to train at home. I just superset so my workout takes 45min-1 hour

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone
Wish I had the space and equipment to train at home. I just superset so my workout takes 45min-1 hour
You don't need a lot of equioment if you're smart. You can invest in a pull up bar and dips (over for your IQ if you can't make it happen) and buy some small W barbell and some plates. You can basically do weighted pull ups, weighted dips, curls and triceps work with the W barbell, and you can be creative and do really hard bodyweight movements like a handstand shoulder press.

I have an elite pull up and dips and it's just really fun and chill to train alone and improve. I do legs with the small barbell you just gotta make it a lil bit hard like doing it bulgarian style etc. Yes you wouldn't have huge legs or be super strong in the lower body but that's a trade that I'm personally willing to make.

Elite upper body strength, good legs but not too strong, good vibes and fun training sessions.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: efidescontinuado and sickdawgie
@RichardSpencel look at that coper hmmm my based post. Tell him I'm right bro. Go ahead, you're almost as fit as me.

Brutal I opened myself for the 'I'm not your friend' move. @RichardSpencel have mercy.

You don't need a lot of equioment if you're smart. You can invest in a pull up bar and dips (over for your IQ if you can't make it happen) and buy some small W barbell and some plates. You can basically do weighted pull ups, weighted dips, curls and triceps work with the W barbell, and you can be creative and do really hard bodyweight movements like a handstand shoulder press.

I have an elite pull up and dips and it's just really fun and chill to train alone and improve. I do legs with the small barbell you just gotta make it a lil bit hard like doing it bulgarian style etc. Yes you wouldn't have huge legs or be super strong in the lower body but that's a trade that I'm personally willing to make.

Elite upper body strength, good legs but not too strong, good vibes and fun training sessions.
Could do it but would have to sacrifice my current muscle building training and go over to calinstethics but maybe worth it to not get heightmogged all the time at the gym just giving me more and more body dysmporhia

Could do it but would have to sacrifice my current muscle building training and go over to calinstethics
Easiest choice ngl. You also save a lot of time because half the gym thing is to go there and come back. The best part is that it's right there so you wouldn't have those days where you're tired or just don't feel it and you drag yourself - It's right there!

Easiest choice ngl. You also save a lot of time because half the gym thing is to go there and come back. The best part is that it's right there so you wouldn't have those days where you're tired or just don't feel it and you drag yourself - It's right there!
That's true but working out in general have starting to feel like cope as I feel inferior compared to an untrained tall guy. They look more attractive and intimidating naturally and growing large short arms or a huge chest won't change that

That's true but working out in general have starting to feel like cope as I feel inferior compared to an untrained tall guy. They look more attractive and intimidating naturally and growing large short arms or a huge chest won't change that
For more advice you can PM me and we will work out a price.

For more advice you can PM me and we will work out a price.
Not gonna pay you for this shit bro just personally venting for being a manlet

Too many chads and stacys at my gym, can't workout without getting mogged.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
  • JFL
Reactions: JefeM0g
Honestly its so annoying, both unbearable. Plus its always so busy,
We got the 6'5 chads that mog everyone doesn't even need the gym why tf are they there
We got the gym girl, they never look at me I just know their delusional only wanting 6'5 gymmaxed Chad.
Then the Arabs that think they look good they think they mog everyone but doesn't mog shit.
Then the stinky ethnics that smell like shit I hate being on the bench next to them their always Indian or Arabs.

Then the tall prettyboy newfag.
Usually 6'3+ Chadlite facially probably 16 years old mogger frame and skinny asf, they bench 40kg max.

Worst environment ever

• JFL
Reactions: JefeM0g
We got the 6'5 chads that mog everyone doesn't even need the gym why tf are they there
We got the gym girl, they never look at me I just know their delusional only wanting 6'5 gymmaxed Chad.
Then the Arabs that think they look good they think they mog everyone but doesn't mog shit.
Then the stinky ethnics that smell like shit I hate being on the bench next to them their always Indian or Arabs.

Then the tall prettyboy newfag.
Usually 6'3+ Chadlite facially probably 16 years old mogger frame and skinny asf, they bench 40kg max.

Worst environment ever
Pretty much just described my gym, one day im going to go er on all the chads and stays.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Pretty much just described my gym, one day im going to go er on all the chads and stays.
It's terrible I'm 5'10 and still get mogged to oblivion there. I hate my height it's so over. The gym is horrible if you're below 6' unless you're Chadlite+

Going to the gym today got the perfect låt pumup that gave me a perfect V taper but I get heightmogged by EVERYONE even foids. Then whenever some random guy heightmogging stands next to me with the most disgusting physique I feel like a coping gymceller and mogged by that guy.
holy shit nigga i do not care at all lmao