Gymcelling stacks? No equipment?

D

Deleted member 8623

Gold
Any ideas guys? I know pushups help, but I need a way to gymcel fast without putting in YEARS of effort since I am a ricecel and am already studycelling all the time. I would also like to know is supplements can help.

@Colvin76 I know you are a gymcel bro.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Ok imma be real with you, if you are a legit trucel roiding is the only option. Your subhuman genetics won’t let you put on muscle. steriods would change your face body and mindset.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, poloralf, NarcyChadlite and 1 other person
If you can't get a full PowerRack + Weights, Get a pull up bar and a Dip bar.
I need a way to gymcel fast without putting in YEARS of effort
Sorry bro, this doesn't exist unless you want to Roid and destroy your organs + destroy your endocrine system.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, ChadsAreCool, bladeeout and 1 other person
Take steroids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 3299
NO MUSCLES FOR YOUR FACE

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
roids or death buddyboyo

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 3299
Just destroy your organs bro. Just get permanent health issues/negative side affects bro. :lul:

Both are death tbh.
it is worth it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: poloralf, NarcyChadlite, Blackgymmax and 2 others
Just destroy your organs bro. Just get permanent health issues/negative side affects bro. :lul:

Both are death tbh.
And? Id rather die young and atleast increase my odds of getting laid. Dont even need to reproduce cuz im subhuman. Win win
Quality > quantity nigga. Id give the next 50 years of life to be giga chad for a year srs

• +1
Reactions: thecel and NarcyChadlite

Both are death tbh.

Colvin buddyboyo tbh idk wtf its gonna take for you to calm ur tits about the harm of steroids. They can be done safely AND take years of effort off, provided you dont become a roid junkie. Its like saying surgerymaxxing has a high risk of permanently fucking u up, nerve damage so dont do it but just take the natural mewing way.

JFL.. u learn, and minimize risk... a few cycles with proper pct knowledge (down to understanding feedback pathways and getting bloods) = almost NO mid-long term damage but HELLA rewards

Our bodies are smarter than we and know how to handle shifts in equilibrium and heal damage... thats on top of already minimizing risk via proper protocol... ppl w/ 2+ yrs of good solid training are a good to go for roids dont be a pussy

Last edited:
And? Id rather die young and atleast increase my odds of getting laid. Dont even need to reproduce cuz im subhuman. Win win
Quality > quantity nigga. Id give the next 50 years of life to be giga chad for a year srs
Well its your choice tbh. I was just giving my opinion.

Colvin buddyboyo tbh idk wtf its gonna take for you to calm ur tits about the harm of steroids. They can be done safely AND take years of effort off, provided you dont become a roid junkie. Its like saying surgerymaxxing has a high risk of permanently fucking u up, nerve damage so dont do it but just take the natural mewing way.

JFL.. u learn, and minimize risk... a few cycles with proper pct knowledge (down to understanding feedback pathways and getting bloods) = almost NO mid-long term damage but HELLA rewards

Our bodies are smarter than we and know how to handle shifts in equilibrium and heal damage... thats on top of already minimizing risk via proper protocol... ppl w/ 2+ yrs of good solid training are a good to go for roids dont be a pussy
Roids are also expensive as fuck as well and there is a good chance of getting bunk gear because of black market.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Well its your choice tbh. I was just giving my opinion.

Roids are also expensive as fuck as well and there is a good chance of getting bunk gear because of black market.

Not as expensive as supplement copers and sarm cucks if you actually add it up tbh.. good idea to be low inhib and get sources research from both internet and ppl @ ur gym (dont fuck urself up whilst making someone some extra money)