gymcelling

smoth

smoth

Gemerald
will deadlifting and squatting affect my height?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: finn899, thecel and Deleted member 51465
I’m going to gym rn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Don't gymcel it's gross asf , girls hate muscles
Stay skinny stay sober

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, GuyFromSingapore, IAMNOTANINCEL and 4 others
Don't gymcel it's gross asf , girls hate muscles
Stay skinny stay sober
cope af

smoke weed work out
smoke weed swimmax

• +1
Reactions: finn899 and smoth
  • +1
Reactions: castelldefels, bradpittshairline and Deleted member 51465

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-28 085924.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-28 085924.png
    381.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: smoth
Gym is good for NTmaxxing too

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo and thecel
Yes it will. I lose alot of height doing these exercises. (3cm) And i dont care if its temporary like most other copers say. 3CM is significant, and i believe that temporary loss will over time be permanently. So i stopped doing Squats, deadlifts, overhead press for that reason only.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and MakinItHappen
Yes it will. I lose alot of height doing these exercises. (3cm) And i dont care if its temporary like most other copers say. 3CM is significant, and i believe that temporary loss will over time be permanently. So i stopped doing Squats, deadlifts, overhead press for that reason only.

Bro, what in the fucking world have you been snorting?

I thought you used to be smart?

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Only if you injure a growth plate
Or overdo it to the point you use too much hgh to repair muscles instead of height but that's rare

Bro, what in the fucking world have you been snorting?

I thought you used to be smart?
bro, im still training variants of those, without axial loading (i got lower back pain) i have bad anthropology for squats and deadlifts long torso, short arms, and im doing a variant of shoulder press which doesnt involve axial loading

• +1
Reactions: thecel
bro, im still training variants of those, without axial loading (i got lower back pain) i have bad anthropology for squats and deadlifts long torso, short arms, and im doing a variant of shoulder press which doesnt involve axial loading

How does pressing weights cause height loss though? Your bones don;'t compress that much and you can stretch out. Imagine cancelling out overhead press for this fear, the main and major strength builder.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
How does pressing weights cause height loss though? Your bones don;'t compress that much and you can stretch out. Imagine cancelling out overhead press for this fear, the main and major strength builder.
overhead press is great, im doing it with bands, horizontally, i made it work, still getting massive gains from it

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
It’s your fist day??? damn, you brought back some good memories…

I did chest my first day, felt good ngl
I just got back, the curry manlet trainer was good he’s making me train all body parts first week then we will move to regular exercise

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer