Gymcels 3 day split?

Dionysus

Dionysus

Silver
I've been going to the gym 3 times a week doing full body as a beginner. I've been told to that for a little bit and then switch to a 3 day split to give the muscles more time to rest. Which is the best program for this?

Is Greg O Gallagher any good? I haven't seen what his programs actually looks like but I've heard of it.

Please recommend what u got

Just start doing 4 days a week. 2 days upper and 2 days lower. High volume and lower weight on one day; lower volume and higher weight on the other day. Do the accessories. Side raises, facepulls, curls, hamstring curls, etc. Get your ab work in too. That's all.

• +1
Reactions: Dionysus and Deleted member 4053
Just start doing 4 days a week. 2 days upper and 2 days lower. High volume and lower weight on one day; lower volume and higher weight on the other day. Do the accessories. Side raises, facepulls, curls, hamstring curls, etc. Get your ab work in too. That's all.
This is a good basic routine, you can't go wrong with this. I do a 4 day-split rn, with one rest day, testing it out for 12 weeks and then seeing if I like it or want to go back to this.

• +1
Reactions: Dionysus
The problem with the Kinobody programs is that they don't have squats or deadlifts, so if you do them you'll be left with chicken legs. And there isn't enough frequency or volume in his programs because Greg O Gallagher is a lazy guy who would rather spend his time partying and eating junk food than to train hard. I recommend you use this program instead:

• +1
Reactions: Dionysus
Don't buy programs lol you can find most training programs for free on reddit or google

Just follow basic principles like progressive overload, doing compounds lifts 2-3 times a week. Rep ranges don't really matter that much just increase weight/reps over time 10 to 15 reps is usually ideal for hyperthropy

• +1
Reactions: Dionysus and Lars
Best program is full body everyday 2 times a day :feelsokman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407 and Dionysus
If you got the time, the money to eat all the calories and rest properly, you will make the biggest gains of your life by following a PPL program 6 days / week.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407 and Dionysus