Gymcels acting confident like they can beat up martial artist

vratisevojvodo

vratisevojvodo

My Dad is a War Criminal
Most martial artists and other fighters are willing to avoid a street fight if possible is due to them recognising the futility of brawling.
In reality mostly that type of gymcels don't even had a fight irl, they are just egoistical dogs

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, ey88, Rhino LeFort and 1 other person
bump

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and 6PSLcel
Then you also have the kids who went boxing for 3 months, they’re like 135lbs soaking wet @ 5’7 and think they can take on some 6’4 roided ogre who’s 280lbs

• +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo
I did martial arts from 5-18 and im now a gymcel so i am literally both

Moreover i did boxing in between briefly

The typical gymcel, despite being a massive virgin retard, would wipe the floor with any 95 pound bing bong martial artist

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
there are women who practice bushitsu and act like they can challenge a man to a street fight.

• JFL
Reactions: Rhino LeFort and vratisevojvodo
Then you also have the kids who went boxing for 3 months, they’re like 135lbs soaking wet @ 5’7 and think they can take on some 6’4 roided ogre who’s 280lbs
they are in minority compared to gymcels, because at the beginning through a couple of sparring sessions when they get beaten up they see for themselves that it's not so easy to have a street fight

• +1
Reactions: ey88
there are women who practice bushitsu and act like they can challenge a man to a street fight.
unskilled man can beat every femcel martial artist, the size is enough for win :feelshah:

• +1
The typical gymcel, despite being a massive virgin retard, would wipe the floor with any 95 pound bing bong martial artist
one good punch and gymcel is down lol

• +1
It doesn't even make sense to name people like that, it's obvious that they have low-iq, it's unnecessary to take them into account.

It doesn't even make sense to name people like that, it's obvious that they have low-iq, it's unnecessary to take them into account.
I didn't generalize all people who go to the gym. but those specific types just like I said in text

• +1
I didn't generalize all people who go to the gym. but those specific types just like I said in text

Of course, I train too, I mean people who think they can beat a boxer or serious taekwondo practitioner just by having muscles.

• +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo
Of course, I train too, I mean people who think they can beat a boxer or serious taekwondo practitioner just by having muscles.
agreed
and now u got 3000th rep :feelshmm:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and Freixel
Taekwondo :lul: