Gymcels come here, what's your diet plan?

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

Here's the deal
What you eat in your daily basis? :feelshah:
i'm gonna start a new diet tomorrow and i want some hints

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
if ur trying to cut just make sure protein is high. dont listen to either of the extreme camps of ultra-low-fat or keto. really the only things that matter for body composition are calories and protein.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, janoycresva, RichardSpencel and 2 others
If I earn some money I will start Ostarine + high dosages of mk-667 and after that probably LGD-4033 or Rad-140

Diet is cope tbh
Sarms or death
I eat like shit and Iam still on 13-15% bodyfat my whole life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, RichardSpencel and Entschuldigung
High protein
Eat just below mantainance kcals
Thats all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, RichardSpencel and Entschuldigung
My best suggestion is search on ncbi tbh ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Entschuldigung
potato chicken broccoli oats spinach sometimes fish or some pasta but yeah thas it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, RichardSpencel and Entschuldigung
150gr protein
30gr complex carb
25gr lipid

all vitamin&mineral&trace elements fullfilled

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5180, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
250g protein
300g carbs
60g fat

If I earn some money I will start Ostarine + high dosages of mk-667 and after that probably LGD-4033 or Rad-140

Diet is cope tbh
Sarms or death
ive seen some results of mk667, apparently it makes u bloated and doesnt do shit

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
454 ml milk
2 oat

I try (and fail everyday) to just eat meat for protein and vegetables for vitamins+carbs

250g protein
300g carbs
60g fat
nigga you going overkill with that much of protein max 200gr is enough jfl

Diet is cope tbh
Sarms or death
【5】【’】【7】
over for many men

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Subhuman Philtrum
nigga you going overkill with that much of protein max 200gr is enough jfl

【5】【’】【7】
over for many men
it is when you only consider building muscle, but this amount is still helpful for me, because I'm more full that way and it is easier for me to stick to that diet plan

• +1
Reactions: janoycresva
it is when you only consider building muscle, but this amount is still helpful for me, because I'm more full that way and it is easier for me to stick to that diet plan
studies has proven over 150gr of protein is cope at muscle synthesis or some shit ngl

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and EasternRightWinger15
I eat Stacy's shit and her drink her pussy juices daily

• JFL
Reactions: majorcope
Eat according to tdee
0.84g protein pr lbs
25% fat
Remaining carbs

Check vitamin/minerals in diet on cronometer

0.84g is even too much probaly
That's for elite bodybuilders at 6% bf
Which none here is
According to meta study

Last edited:
i honestly really like greg doucettes recipes and advice tbh. trick is low calorie, high density foods. THE MORE YOU STRETCH YOUR STOMACH === LESS GHRELIN === FEELING FULLER.
I'm eating 2300 cals a day roughly, just try to keep protein on higher end for more satiety. Then prioritize carbs over fats because I think they're a better fuel source.
Typical day of eating:
Pre Workout: Banana or some grapes.

Breakfast: Greg doucettes French toast (can find on youtube) w/2% greek yogurt or low fat cottage cheese, coffee w/low fat milk and stevia. I personally think the extra fat in the yogurt and cottage cheese is worth the macros because that small bump in fat really does make it taste much better. I top it with walden farms blueberry syrup and a side of fruit (could be blueberries, pineapple, mango, strawberries, whatever).

Snack: 2 bags smart pop popcorn (only 200 calories total)

Skip lunch

Dinner: A wrap of some sort like lavash or white rice. A protein source, usually tuna, salmon, or chicken breast. Then just lots of vegetables to fill out stomach, tomatoes, spinach, greens, onions, etc.

Pre Bed: 3dmj protein cake with a grapefruit and some tea.

Use Pam for everything. if you have cravings, like for pizza, find some substitutes. i cook up 3 tomatoes with sauted garlic and put it on some white bread. then top it with low fat or fat free mozzarella if I'm craving pizza.

I pretty much eat the above everyday. Slight changes some days. Like I'll eat a smaller breakfast if I'm having salmon later because it's fattier than my other protein sources.

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Entschuldigung
i honestly really like greg doucettes recipes and advice tbh. trick is low calorie, high density foods. THE MORE YOU STRETCH YOUR STOMACH === LESS GHRELIN === FEELING FULLER.
I'm eating 2300 cals a day roughly, just try to keep protein on higher end for more satiety. Then prioritize carbs over fats because I think they're a better fuel source.
Typical day of eating:
Pre Workout: Banana or some grapes.

Breakfast: Greg doucettes French toast (can find on youtube) w/2% greek yogurt or low fat cottage cheese, coffee w/low fat milk and stevia. I personally think the extra fat in the yogurt and cottage cheese is worth the macros because that small bump in fat really does make it taste much better. I top it with walden farms blueberry syrup and a side of fruit (could be blueberries, pineapple, mango, strawberries, whatever).

Snack: 2 bags smart pop popcorn (only 200 calories total)

Skip lunch

Dinner: A wrap of some sort like lavash or white rice. A protein source, usually tuna, salmon, or chicken breast. Then just lots of vegetables to fill out stomach, tomatoes, spinach, greens, onions, etc.

Pre Bed: 3dmj protein cake with a grapefruit and some tea.

Use Pam for everything. if you have cravings, like for pizza, find some substitutes. i cook up 3 tomatoes with sauted garlic and put it on some white bread. then top it with low fat or fat free mozzarella if I'm craving pizza.

I pretty much eat the above everyday. Slight changes some days. Like I'll eat a smaller breakfast if I'm having salmon later because it's fattier than my other protein sources.
I like the diet tbh
I'll try to follow it, I'm going to the supermarket tommorow. I think it's easier for me since I don't eat white bread, pizza etc anymore, I just have problems sticking to a proper diet.

• +1
Reactions: janoycresva
300g protein
250g carbs
60-75g fat
Plus lots of drugs