• Yes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
LightSkinNoob

LightSkinNoob

GFmaxxed and ascended
Walking around my university campus, I frame/physique mog 99.9% of people I walk past but I feel as if my face isn’t congruent with my physique making me even more self conscious, recently I’ve started wearing hoodies most of the time if it isn’t too hot out.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AbandonShip, lilhorizontal32, mewcoper and 4 others
Imagine falling for this elaborate larp from this elite fantasy story writer, probably some famous author coming to troll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 17829 and 7 others
Imagine falling for this elaborate larp from this elite fantasy story writer, probably some famous author coming to troll
Your my co-author you larping racist

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16984, Deleted member 19036, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Entschuldigung
Walking around my university campus, I frame/physique mog 99.9% of people I walk past but I feel as if my face isn’t congruent with my physique making me even more self conscious, recently I’ve started wearing hoodies most of the time if it isn’t too hot out.
miseaswell show off the physique
gotta show off every good trait you have until you die

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and LightSkinNoob
If you are wearing normal clothing its fine but if you are wearing a muscle fit shirt that's kind of try hard and should be reserved for gym and going out. Not as bad as pro bodybuilders going grocery shopping in stringers.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and LightSkinNoob
gymceling is mainstream, and i gymcel to the point of looking fit and robust, not to the point of looking like a try hard roidhead. despite this, i do get random weirdos complimenting me on my apparent gymceling. i don't like the implication that my physique is somehow artificial. i prefer that my physique conveys natural, organic, and effortless development instead of the reality of me busting my ass lifting hundreds of lbs 3 timesa week.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 19036 and LightSkinNoob
Im not a gymcel, but ever since I lost weight, I don't feel anythng about what I wear, infact I wouldn't mind going outside shirtless

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Incongruency is what induces even greater levels of disgust in women

Gymcelling with a good frame is a sin for many reasons though:
1) If ur FACE isn't good-looking it makes u look like a tryhard
2) If u look confident, women subconsciously assume u pay attention to the male gaze. Meaning they think that u think u are good-looking when u are not
3) The bigger u are, the more attention it draws. With a subhuman FACE, that means attention to ur subhumanity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 17829 and looksmaxxed
I stopped reading his wall of bullshit after the second line. What aspie abused dog does one have to be to be getting nervous over that shit

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo
It feels weird as I never had a great body in my life, and have been making steady progress, but it still feels as if I’m faking it now that I have some muscle.

I am slowly getting over it now and embracing the fact that this is the new me.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back