Gymcels gtfih : Is doing PPL 2 times a week good?

adyyyyyyyyyy

adyyyyyyyyyy

Gold
Is doing PPL 2 times a week good? and one day rest?

i do chest + biceps
back + triceps
shoulders then legs
i make sure to squat everytime everyday alongside a quick warm up routine to fix apt

i repeat, sometimes i get a day rest, sometimes 2, sometimes 3, really depends, just workout and eat good and if you wanna speed up the process take roids

i do chest + biceps
back + triceps
shoulders then legs
i make sure to squat everytime everyday alongside a quick warm up routine to fix apt

i repeat, sometimes i get a day rest, sometimes 2, sometimes 3, really depends, just workout and eat good and if you wanna speed up the process take roids
i do that too but i heard muscle growth will be better if i do it 2 times a week

i do that too but i heard muscle growth will be better if i do it 2 times a week
muscle growth is mostly diet lol
bulk up + protein
you can literally train 2 times a week and eat super good and you grow muscle
train all week and eat shit and minus your caloric surplus and grow barely no muscle

this is why you see retards on reddit be like "brahs 8 months of training barely no progress" bc they eat nada or shit

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
bulk up + protein
train all week and eat shit and minus your caloric surplus and grow barely no muscle

this is why you see retards on reddit be like "brahs 8 months of training barely no progress" bc they eat nada or shit
any bulk tips? i try to eat asucj as possible but i dont track calories and i dont intake so much protein

any bulk tips? i try to eat asucj as possible but i dont track calories and i dont intake so much protein
if you have low appetite, take cyproheptadine, easy to find in any pharmacy, take it in syrup and only drink a small amount, it's an anti-histamine which side effects are crazy appetite but can make you easily sleepy

if you have a mom, tell her to make you a mix of ground beef, eggs, rice and thuna in one plate, it tastes super good and got alot of protein

tracking calories and protein literally takes only 30 seconds dude, just get an electronic scale, weight what you're eating and do the maths, the micro nutriments are in the back of every thing you eat, if you're this lazy to do this, then you won't ever looksmax

it depends on your genetics, sometimes some people need like 5k calories to actually see muscle growth, sometimes you just need the basic 500 surplus calories

i'd say try lean bulking if you're patient and not lazy, if you are, dirty bulk

for your main meals of the day (lunch and dinner), rice + thuna and an egg sandwich, eggs and meat

and finally, make a protein shake, it's an easy 1000 calories + 70 or 80g of protein

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and adyyyyyyyyyy
and finally, make a protein shake, it's an easy 1000 calories + 70 or 80g of protein
What kind of protein shakes do you consume?

I do 2.5 scoops everyday which is 60g protein and like 300 calories.

Either that or Full body 3x per week, those will give you the most value.

I used to do 1 day in the gym, one day off, one day in the gym.
In October i switched to a PPL to maximise the bulk and I am getting good freaking results. It can get tiring though, remember to deload every 3 months or so

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and adyyyyyyyyyy
bro just add milk oats pnut butter etc u can hit 1000calories ez
I get calories from other stuff, no need.

But I only started taking it serious recently. I've been to the gym for 2 years now but almost no progress jfl because I was afraid to eat. You seriously do need to bulk. I kept doing cuts whenever I saw a bit of fat and was gaining no muscle. At least I feel that way but I have been complimented by normies so I do look better. Didn't even hit 1/2/3/4 yet.

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan
In October i switched to a PPL to maximise the bulk and I am getting good freaking results. It can get tiring though, remember to deload every 3 months or so
How long do you deload for?

Either that or Full body 3x per week, those will give you the most value.
Full body is a fucking meme past your first month in the gym when you figure out the difference between your bicep and your anus.

I'm doing upper/ lower 4 days a week now. What do you think about that?

Full body is a fucking meme past your first month in the gym when you figure out the difference between your bicep and your anus.

No its not what the fuck are you talking about?

No its not what the fuck are you talking about?
Yes it is. You can't possibly get good volume for each muscle group doing full body unless you want to spend 5 hours in the gym and get diminishing returns after the first hour.
You're not going to bench, squat, deadlift etc in the same day effectively. Do you just do meme accessories?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: redfacccee
bulk up + protein

yeah no.

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan

Yea I used to work out like that too, but I felt like that the workouts were too long (1.5 hrs - 2 hrs) which would make me extremely tired after and during them. I would do Legs / Chest / Shoulders and Back Arms Shoulder in rotation, but one muscle group out of the three wasnt worked out properly cause it was too tiring.

With PPL I can focus more on every single muscle group, i have more room to breathe

Lift heavy ass weights too
A stronger muscle is a bigger muscle

Yes it is. You can't possibly get good volume for each muscle group doing full body unless you want to spend 5 hours in the gym and get diminishing returns after the first hour.
You're not going to bench, squat, deadlift etc in one day effectively.
You can most definitely get a good amount of volume in about 1hr to 1 and a half, if you do 2 different exercises at once to cut down on recovery time. I do agree though that the excercises you do at the end will be diminished because of fatigue, but you can always just switch the order. You end up getting more or the same volume because you are doing 3 days instead of 2 per week. If you are roided up or can just fuckin slam weights every day and recover than splits will be more effective.

if you have low appetite, take cyproheptadine, easy to find in any pharmacy, take it in syrup and only drink a small amount, it's an anti-histamine which side effects are crazy appetite but can make you easily sleepy

if you have a mom, tell her to make you a mix of ground beef, eggs, rice and thuna in one plate, it tastes super good and got alot of protein

tracking calories and protein literally takes only 30 seconds dude, just get an electronic scale, weight what you're eating and do the maths, the micro nutriments are in the back of every thing you eat, if you're this lazy to do this, then you won't ever looksmax

it depends on your genetics, sometimes some people need like 5k calories to actually see muscle growth, sometimes you just need the basic 500 surplus calories

i'd say try lean bulking if you're patient and not lazy, if you are, dirty bulk

for your main meals of the day (lunch and dinner), rice + thuna and an egg sandwich, eggs and meat

tried both. i think levosulpiride is better for appetite boost

Yea I used to work out like that too, but I felt like that the workouts were too long (1.5 hrs - 2 hrs) which would make me extremely tired after and during them. I would do Legs / Chest / Shoulders and Back Arms Shoulder in rotation, but one muscle group out of the three wasnt worked out properly cause it was too tiring.

With PPL I can focus more on every single muscle group, i have more room to breathe
I do back + chest for upper and for lower I also add shoulders in to so I don't train chest and shoulders on the same day.
I found that for PPL I was doing chest and shoulders on the same day and it was fucking up my OHP.
Also it was hard to train everything twice a week with PPL since I only go 4x a week.

You can most definitely get a good amount of volume in about 1hr to 1 and a half, if you do 2 different exercises at once to cut down on recovery time. I do agree though that the excercises you do at the end will be diminished because of fatigue, but you can always just switch the order. You end up getting more or the same volume because you are doing 3 days instead of 2 per week. If you are roided up or can just fuckin slam weights every day and recover than splits will be more effective.
How long have you been gymcelling? What are your lifts like? I simply don't believe you can do all that shit in one day and not feel like dying if you're training properly. Also it's shit not being able to focus on a few muscles.

never tried it
difference between them both?
Levosulpiride is an antipsychotic which is prescribed off label for ibs. Huge instant appetite boost

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
How long have you been gymcelling? What are your lifts like? I simply don't believe you can do all that shit in one day and not feel like dying if you're training properly. Also it's shit not being able to focus on a few muscles.
Well I also box 3x per week so its the only split that makes any sense time wise. Also might be different because I use dumbells/cables because the gym here is ass and doesnt have much to work with, that might be why I am less taxed CNS wise, cause the weights are a bit lighter. You can still modify the stuff you are doing to focus, rn Im barely working legs because they fucking exploded and I cant fit into my pants anymore lmao, so I focus upper body and do legs last with not as much volume. I've been lifting for abt a year and change consistently.

Levosulpiride is an antipsychotic which is prescribed off label for ibs. Huge instant appetite boost
Can’t be used for prolonged periods tho because it raises prolactine levels

My split is

Chest + front delts
Back + side delts
Arms + side delts
Legs
+ repeat the first 3 days

It’s 7 days a week because I need to go gym in order to feel like I’m productive + I have this weird concept in my head that if I go gym I can’t “ruin” the day by not studying afterwards

Anyways ya that’s my split I’m sure you can give the gym an hour a day in the morning before school/work to hit 2-3 exercises for the muscle you’re training + a single shoulder exercise

• +1
Reactions: adyyyyyyyyyy