Gymcels GTFIH

IndraBC

IndraBC

Fat Balls
Is Mk-677 worth it? Reason I’m asking is because I see mixed responses. Some say it’s good, some say it’s bad while others say it has 0 effect.

Stay natty you faggot

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK and Rimaxtis
27272.jpg

Stay natty you faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Schizomogger
Is Mk-677 worth it? Reason I’m asking is because I see mixed responses. Some say it’s good, some say it’s bad while others say it has 0 effect.
way better peds if it's your first run.

You should look into rad-140 or Anavar over Mk 677 for maximizing muscle gain.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IndraBC and 5.5psl
way better peds if it's your first run.

You should look into rad-140 or Anavar over Mk 677 for maximizing muscle gain.
True but I’m 18, a beginner and those two are more dangerous and are for hardcore bodybuilders which isn’t ideal for looksmaxxing. I just want an athletic + aesthetic body. Kwim?

True but I’m 18, a beginner and those two are more dangerous and are for hardcore bodybuilders which isn’t ideal for looksmaxxing. I just want an athletic + aesthetic body. Kwim?
yea, I guess. If you do run mk 677 it's really good if you are skinny and trying to bulk up just know your gonna have crazy hunger as well as bloating and water retention so your weight will shoot up like 15 lbs. Just be careful full to not be on it too long as you can develop some insulin sensitivity so try you best to avoid super processed and sugary food ( you still need some sugar and carbs tho). Otherwise, you should be good but if you wanna maximize muscle gain you should try to pair it with another androgenic PED. Up to you.

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC