gymcels help me rq

sinss

sinss

ascending
i'm gonna start going to the gym soon, whats the best routine I can run as a beginner

kys if u say roids

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
not a gym cell, but full body 2/3 times a week is pretty good for a beginner to build some base
after a while (push pull legs) or (lower upper) split

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sinss
push pull legs then graduate to a 6 day routine with 2/3 muscle groups each session sets of like 3 and reps of 8-12, then roids

• +1
4-5 day split. 6 day is cope

• +1
Reactions: sinss and Clqs
Push, pull, legs, chest + back, shoulders + arms

• +1
preciate it

just train your upper body every other day and never train legs since legs are not aesthetic anyways

• +1
i'm gonna start going to the gym soon, whats the best routine I can run as a beginner

kys if u say roids
Gymcel for years now, from 100lbs to 195lean.

As a beginner do push pull legs so you get a sense of what you like. Exercises, how you preform them, how much volume.

Once you get more experience, changing your split is ok. Your split wont heavily impact progress. I found I see more progress on something similar to a bro split but not everyone will feel the same as I do

The most important thing is intesity. Going to failure or 1 rep in reserve will yield the same progress. As a beginner you wont know what failure feels like so just train to failure.

diet wise, im not sure what you want to do. But as a beginner, focus on the protein intake and calorie intake.

Theres a lot of free content on youtube. I would reccomend jeff nipard. I know he gets hate for being a science based lifter but he knows what hes talking about. Especially with the basics of lifting

• Love it
im tryna gain weight, im pretty skinny rn also 187cm if that makes a difference
Depends on your goals. If you want to be bigger then go into a calorie surplus. Theres calorie calculators you can find. Just look up calorie calculator.
If you want to be big and lean. Go on a clean bulk and then a cut.

again, a lot of free info on youtube. Jeff nipard prob has some on bulking and cutting.

Just dont be a retard and pay for information

• Love it