Gymcels help me

NoseProphecy

NoseProphecy

Equinox
My incel left shoulder can’t keep with my Chad right shoulder. Whenever I do a movement like rows my left cuck shoulder hurts and doesn’t retract properly like my right and my lift tricep? The outer side of my left upper arm hurts too

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and wsada
Help

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and wsada
Gym is cope
Femboy loox mogs

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Up

• Love it
@MorePlatesMoreDates @PsychoDsk @ConfusedBolivian

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
@buflek

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Isometric movements can help. Naturally, we all have muscle imbalances, normal

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff, NoseProphecy and Enlil
Isometric movements can help. Naturally, we all have muscle imbalances, normal
Is it normal at the start? Even during tricep push down my left incel shoulder starting giving up

Is it normal at the start? Even during tricep push down my left incel shoulder starting giving up
Normal, do balancing moves like pushups and go with free weights. Eventually it will be less noticeable cuz of muscle mass

• +1
You can also give a couple more reps on weaker side, but you need to not overdo it. And proly switch hands when you jerk off lmao

• +1
Normal, do balancing moves like pushups and go with free weights. Eventually it will be less noticeable cuz of muscle mass
I can retract my right scapula easily but my incel left side can’t retract it that much. My left cuck side can’t keep up

You can also give a couple more reps on weaker side, but you need to not overdo it. And proly switch hands when you jerk off lmao
This might be it

go to doctor nigger

• So Sad
Could be some spinal or bone imbalances. In that case your full body is fucked
I think it’s muscle Imbalances caused by rotting and then playing basketball with my right hand a lot and jerking off too. Then again rotting for the day. I do most movements just fine it’s the rowing movement which rapes me