[GYMCELS] Looking for a new training split

ChadOrDeath

ChadOrDeath

No swimming for your height/frame
Currently doing 4 day upper/lower split, However i have been doing this routine for like 3 - 2.5 months iirc, it is also really exhausting for me to do. Especially in leg days, Although i can "fully" recover from those high intensity workouts after like 1 day:feelshah:, Now i have enough time to train at least 5 days per week.

What split would be better to maximize hypertrophy (Mainly focused on arms since for me they're a bit lackluster). I have heard a lot about arnold split, and the efficiency that it has in growing arms, Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I just train my ass 4 days a week

• JFL
Reactions: Lebron_James
I don't get why natties think training like bodybuilder is a good idea.

DNR
Gym is where homosexuals meet

• +1
Dont train legs more than once a week

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Epola, ChadOrDeath, MaestheticMaso and 2 others
I don't get why natties think training like bodybuilder is a good idea.
Its just a split, not the extremely high intensity and volume that bodybuilders apply in their workouts

• Hmm...
Dont train legs more than once a week
View attachment 2958486
The only thing that motivates me to train "legs" are my calves, Pretty decent size for my height/weight, Even better when they're pumped from training, walking and playing football, Have been complimented a lot about them

The only thing that motivates me to train "legs" are my calves, Pretty decent size for my height/weight, Even better when they're pumped from training, walking and playing football, Have been complimented a lot about them
Train them but theres no need to do 25 sets a week for them or some shit

• +1
Reactions: ChadOrDeath
Train them but theres no need to do 25 sets a week for them or some shit
I only train my quads with no more than 14- 16 sets per week, For calves sometimes i only do 8 sets or 10 at most, cuz im too lazy to train them, and for hamstrings..... Well i think i haven't done a single set since like the past month:lul:

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
No v taper and face, legs are the least of his problems
His legs being too big is the first thing i see on that pic
I only train my quads with no more than 14- 16 sets per week, For calves sometimes i only do 8 sets or 10 at most, cuz im too lazy to train them, and for hamstrings..... Well i think i haven't done a single set since like the past month:lul:
I do like 1 set per week on average for my legs and they grow just as much as my chest for which i do 14-16. Dont need much volume

His legs being too big is the first thing i see on that pic

I do like 1 set per week on average for my legs and they grow just as much as my chest for which i do 14-16. Dont need much volume
I think it would be more beneficial if i did just 1 leg day per week with enough volume and intensity, just want them to look symmetrical with my upper body and avoid the "everyday is arm day" type of body with no legs, Look at trevor signorino's lower body f.e, That is ideal

yeah nah this is never the case.
... yes it is. That's how gymcelling works natty lmao. You don't pull muscle out of your ass. You have to increase weight to get stronger.