• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
12in here suifuelmaxx tbh

time to hit the roids

14 and i havent done my cut yet :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

shoulder circumference>>>>arm circumference

12in here suifuelmaxx tbh

time to hit the roids
I probably need another 2 inches to look proportionate due to my big skull. Tbh my legs gain muscles more quickly than arms but legs are irrelevant for guys:feelscry:

9 inches :chad:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 470
That was me last year as a beginner. Haven't made big progress until I started to creatinemaxx
Does creatine add bloat your face? Ive been thinkinh of buying it to bloatmaxx my body but i beed a lean face, thats why im cutting soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
15.5 when pumped and I have gotten a dozen compliments on them.

• +1
Either good insertions or you're very lean so they look crazy shredded
Excellent tricep insertions, average bicep insertions, very veiny and lean, my forearms insertions are also good.

Excellent tricep insertions, average bicep insertions, very veiny and lean, my forearms insertions are also good.
I have good tri insertions too. Always catch people mirin in the mirror between sets. And by people I mean myself

• +1
Reactions: Phad and Deleted member 281
I have very good biceps insertion, mediocre tri and shitty forearms :feelskek:

what's ur bf at?
also how to determine how good ur insertions are :feelswhere:

what's ur bf at?
also how to determine how good ur insertions are :feelswhere:
Like 12%, if tris look like a horseshoe then they are good, if biceps look are round and long like Arnold's, then they are good, I can't really describe what good forearms insertions are, you just know it when you see it.
I have good tri insertions too. Always catch people mirin in the mirror between sets. And by people I mean myself
Same, when training chest I always wear a medium and they look insane, after the workout I often seeing people blatantly miring when walking on the road on the way to my car. The dopamine rush is insane, tbh.

• +1

Are you one Nibba with multiple persons like the trinity?

Are you one Nibba with multiple persons like the trinity?
LMFAO! I have my manic states where I'm extremely narcissistic and then I have my depressive states where I don't wanna go outside

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
LMFAO! I have my manic states where I'm extremely narcissistic and then I have my depressive states where I don't wanna go outside
That's the ideal in my opinion. You don't just want to be one person. You should
express yourself in multiple persons while still being one Nibba.

That's the ideal in my opinion. You don't just want to be one person. You should
express yourself in multiple persons while still being one Nibba.
Yeah until they're active within the same hour

I imagine it to be quite the rollercoaster. I want in.
Well. First you need to have a damaged childhood where you basically raised yourself. Then you turn from incel to Chad in 6 months so you further confused your body's self image from it's already damaged state

Bipolar disorder.

Well. First you need to have a damaged childhood where you basically raised yourself. Then you turn from incel to Chad in 6 months so you further confused your body's self image from it's already damaged state
I got the first on lock. Will try to work on becoming a Chad in the next life perhaps. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
  • +1
Reactions: nattycel
Like 12%, if tris look like a horseshoe then they are good, if biceps look are round and long like Arnold's, then they are good, I can't really describe what good forearms insertions are, you just know it when you see it.

Same, when training chest I always wear a medium and they look insane, after the workout I often seeing people blatantly miring when walking on the road on the way to my car. The dopamine rush is insane, tbh.
wtf are horseshoe tris :feelsmega:

wtf are horseshoe tris :feelsmega:
When u flex you'll see the muscles non each side bulge in a horseshoe fashion on your arm. It's very aesthetic

• +1
the longer your insertion the more muscle over tendon there is. however in my opinion a full bicep looks fat and is not aesthetic. arnold had the best insertion where it wasn’t too long or too short for his biceps

Attachments

• 6EFF8154-F145-4122-BBBD-A36F8DECC1D2.png
    6EFF8154-F145-4122-BBBD-A36F8DECC1D2.png
    249.4 KB · Views: 35
  • +1
the longer your insertion the more muscle over tendon there is. however in my opinion a full bicep looks fat and is not aesthetic. arnold had the best insertion where it wasn’t too long or too short for his biceps
ok I think I have good bicep insertions, the muscle is pretty long, dont think that my tris are developed enough to determine if they're good or bad though

ok I think I have good bicep insertions, the muscle is pretty long, dont think that my tris are developed enough to determine if they're good or bad though
full tricep insertions are very rare and i have only seen them on short people like powerlifters. and if u wanna see how long ur tricep is, just feel ur tricep till u start feeling hard tendons. the tendon is a lot harder than the muscle

full tricep insertions are very rare and i have only seen them on short people like powerlifters. and if u wanna see how long ur tricep is, just feel ur tricep till u start feeling hard tendons. the tendon is a lot harder than the muscle
idk going along the length of the arm I think it's about half of my bicep length? ngl I have 0 clue gonna just get ripped and see if I'm A E S T H E T I C