Gymcels shower (GTFIH)

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
I call on all Gymcels to help me resolve this question.

Do y'all take a shower after training?
I mean, gymcels who go to school and usually take a shower in the morning before going to school, do y'all take a shower again in the afternoon/evening after training? :unsure:What benefits would I have or am I coping? :unsure: I usually take a shower in the morning before going to school as a Morning Routine as well as with other important tasks/To-Do's, then in the afternoon after training I wait 20-30m to return/stabilize my body temperature and then take a contrast shower. What does this shower consist of? You probably wonder and, basically:
  • You open the hot water for 2-3 minutes and take a shower
  • After the minutes, you change to cold water, but only for no less than 2 minutes
  • Repeat at least four times
I usually do this shower since my routine is an average PPL routine that allows me to train 6x / week, but when I do HIIT or cardio I take a cold shower without doing this shower. I take advantage of these showers to wash my body, hair and face (prevent sweat / oil from causing acne), my question is, if you are a Gymcel and you are Softmaxing you will not want to overwash your hair (at least not 2x a day for 6x / week) so as not to damage it, what do y'all propose here? :unsure:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 20471, Rt-Rust1 and 1 other person
is this nigga seriously asking if he should take a shower after training? my fucking god

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 22380, Moggie and 6 others
Showering in the morning is pointless. If you do it for the help of waking up just hop in for a min and only shower your body with decently cold water and take your main shower after the workout. And you shouldn’t shower cold right after muscular resistance training

my question is, if you are a Gymcel and you are Softmaxing you will not want to overwash your hair (at least not 2x a day for 6x / week) so as not to damage it, what do y'all propose here? :unsure:
Kneegrow, you do realize you can have a body shower without washing your hair? :feelsuhh:

Kneegrow, you do realize you can have a body shower without washing your hair? :feelsuhh:
Do you realize that you have to wash your hair after sweating? :feelsuhh:

Do you realize that you have to wash your hair after sweating? :feelsuhh:
No, u should max. wash your hair once a day, preferably every second day. There is no point in washing your hair after every time u sweat, no one will notice and sometimes it even gives nice texture to ur hair

I go gym 5-6x a week and shower every 2nd or 3rd day and live in a country where the temp. is over 30 degrees every day, and I get complimented for my hair on every single date I go on, so I think ur good bro

Also look into dry shampoo if u want good hair without showering, does wonders

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
is this nigga seriously asking if he should take a shower after training? my fucking god
nigga, answer my question yes or no?

No, u should max. wash your hair once a day, preferably every second day. There is no point in washing your hair after every time u sweat, no one will notice and sometimes it even gives nice texture to ur hair

I go gym 5-6x a week and shower every 2nd or 3rd day and live in a country where the temp. is over 30 degrees every day, and I get complimented for my hair on every single date I go on, so I think ur good bro

Also look into dry shampoo if u want good hair without showering, does wonders
How to avoid bad smell? It's the only thing that really matters to me, I hadn't put it in the thread.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
nigga, answer my question yes or no?
No, of course not. Just don't shower for a year like James and attract women with your pheromones (the Jews invented showers to wash out your manliness).

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie and ascension!
How to avoid bad smell? It's the only thing that really matters to me, I hadn't put it in the thread.
dry shampoo, especially the ones that come as a powder. The spray one's smell weird af sometimes tho but I found a good-smelling one

• +1
Reactions: ascension!