Gymmaxing

B

BeenLMSsinceMSN

Mistral
How gymmaxed are you ? And how much has it helped you with women both IRL and online?

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Screenshot 20230613 143050 Snapchat
Screenshot 20230604 201049 Snapchat

Answer to part 2:

Did fucking nothing and nobody notices 👺

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: eduardkoopman, BoredPrince, Allornothing and 3 others
I used to be giga-gym maxxed but now I only use it as a source of exercise to brain-maxx. I only go 2-3x a week, used to go 5x a week.

Helped 0 with women. Fat 0. They only care about the FACE.

I desperately want to lean-maxx for the female gaze though. I will go from 92kg to 78kg soon.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, norwegianfreak, poopoohead and 1 other person
I used to be giga-gym maxxed but now I only use it as a source of exercise to brain-maxx. I only go 2-3x a week, used to go 5x a week.

I desperately want to lean-maxx for the female gaze though. I will go from 92kg to 78kg soon.
Are you still KHHV? I remember you were like 23 or smth? Maybe that was last year

Currently bulking, 5'11 145 ish pounds, but I'm doing pretty much everything I can to remain as lean as possible while eating on surplus

brutal frame mog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and poopoohead
I am so non gymmaxxed I look like a malnourished ugly twink
over for me

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Are you still KHHV? I remember you were like 23 or smth? Maybe that was last year
I'm 24 V atm. Lost KHH status to a few girls, but none of them were into me (madeout for less than 1 minute in a club). It was a transient thing. I'm just an extremely ugly and bestial creature.

You should hear and see the shit I've put with. I feel extremely sorry for myself. I might as well be deformed at this point.

When the girls in my flat told me I was very social on night outs it broke me tbh. I was always gaslighted into thinking that if I was more sociable I would get lucky at some point. Then I became that guy and it meant absolutely nothing. I saw chads with the personality of rocks get girls by just existing. Literally standing there and shit would happen. For a few months, I was the life of the party... to the point it became exhausting. Now I am a recluse again and I realise that ascension can only come from improving my physical appearance.

Think I joined like 6 or 7 societies over the last 18 months of my uni, went out 2-3x a week and made a lot of acquaintances. 0 results. Nothing.

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;, poopoohead and Krakowski
I'm 24 V atm. Lost KHH status to a few girls, but none of them were into me (madeout for less than 1 minute in a club). It was a transient thing. I'm just an extremely ugly and bestial creature.

You should hear and see the shit I've put with. I feel extremely sorry for myself. I might as well be deformed at this point.

When the girls in my flat told me I was very social on night outs it broke me tbh. I was always gaslighted into thinking that if I was more sociable I would get lucky at some point. Then I became that guy and it meant absolutely nothing. I saw chads with the personality of rocks get girls by just existing. Literally standing there and shit would happen. For a few months, I was the life of the party... to the point it became exhausting. Now I am a recluse again and I realise that ascension can only come from improving my physical appearance.

Think I joined like 6 or 7 societies over the last 18 months of my uni, went out 2-3x a week and made a lot of acquaintances. 0 results. Nothing.
Brutal, are your truecel tier looks?

5’7 gym is just cope for me

What are your falios, do you need surgeries? Pheno? I thought you were white but maybe I miss remember
Failos:

Short chin,
Round potato jaw,
Lower third lacking angularity,
Fish lips,
Bulbous and wide nose,
Narrow mouth,
Flat cheekbones,
Drooping hyoid,
Short FACE syndrome,
Acne scars + mild active acne
Bad undereye support
Big forehead (4.2 finger forehead) + large bitemporal width

Probably some other ratios are off but not death-tier.

White but the worst kind of white. Shit-coloured eyes and pale-ish skin. Peasant phenotype.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Krakowski
Failos:

Short chin,
Round potato jaw,
Lower third lacking angularity,
Fish lips,
Bulbous and wide nose,
Narrow mouth,
Flat cheekbones,
Drooping hyoid,
Short FACE syndrome,
Acne scars + mild active acne
Bad undereye support
Big forehead (4.2 finger forehead) + large bitemporal width

Probably some other ratios are off but not death-tier.

White but the worst kind of white. Shit-coloured eyes and pale-ish skin. Peasant phenotype.
Sounds like you are a victim of mouth breathing

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Sounds like you are a victim of mouth breathing
Somewhat. I got allergies and I'm also prone to illness (bad immune system - subhuman trait), so I mouthbreathed around 30-40% of the time growing up. At the same time, my mother has the same kind of facial structure. Her subhumanity has been passed on to me.

Tbh, both of my parents were below-average-looking in their prime (like a 2-3/10), so I would have needed some amazing genetic recombination to escape my subhumanity.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsik, normie_joe and Krakowski
Somewhat. I got allergies and I'm also prone to illness (bad immune system - subhuman trait), so I mouthbreathed around 30-40% of the time growing up. At the same time, my mother has the same kind of facial structure. Her subhumanity has been passed on to me.

Tbh, both of my parents were below-average-looking in their prime (like a 2-3/10), so I would have needed some amazing genetic recombination to escape my subhumanity.
Your parents probably mouth breathed aswell.

Just make sure your kids don’t have to suffer the same fate if you have any. And get surgery to fix your problems, you were UK right?

• +1
Your parents probably mouth breathed aswell.

Just make sure your kids don’t have to suffer the same fate if you have any. And get surgery to fix your problems, you were UK right?
Yeah, I'm hoping a coiuple of decades down the line embryo selection will become accepted.

If I ever have offspring, I will genetically engineer a chad that I can be proud of and vicariously live through lol.

I will make him 140 IQ, 6'3+, high in conscientiousness and hopefully be able to choose his facial structure too. I will also optimise his environmental + epigenetic factors. Make him achieve his phenotypic maximum in everything. He will slay so many women and save my bloodline from becoming a genetic dead end.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Krakowski

Brutal were you lean though or bulk maxxed?

Currently bulking, 5'11 145 ish pounds, but I'm doing pretty much everything I can to remain as lean as possible while eating on surplus
How is your physique now?

How was your uni? Was it with joining the societies

Yeah, I'm hoping a coiuple of decades down the line embryo selection will become accepted.

If I ever have offspring, I will genetically engineer a chad that I can be proud of and vicariously live through lol.

I will make him 140 IQ, 6'3+, high in conscientiousness and hopefully be able to choose his facial structure too. I will also optimise his environmental + epigenetic factors. Make him achieve his phenotypic maximum in everything. He will slay so many women and save my bloodline from becoming a genetic dead end.

At least you'll make a good dad who wants his son to succeed.

My cuck father thinks of me as his competition JFL

Only useful during sex or at beaches and even then face is more important. You only really get a useful halo if you look big in clothes from roids usually.

• +1
Reactions: Dodevu
Useless, maybe just focusing on delts and lats would be useful but 99% of gymcels look DYEL and the ones that look like they lift in t-shirts have either been doing it for 6+ years or are a lying insecure fake natty.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
20230625 050814
20230625 050542

Last edited:

Damn bro that's brutal, respect for trying it all though much better than the majority of us on this forum you really put in the work

Face is always #1
Your body won't even be considered if you are ugly rather it would be seen as over compensating but if you have atleast an avg + face then not looking dyel in a shirt is 100% a smv boost provided you are above 5'8-5'9.

• +1
I was meaning to ask you, are you natty?

Cuz you have an impressive physique
Hgh for a year but most gains came recently

Also took test for 2 weeks but not worth considering tbh

Thought I had a allergic reaction from it

Realized I was getting rashes from pistachios not testosterone

Also realized I didn't need testosterone anyway

Stopped taking testosterone

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Useless, maybe just focusing on delts and lats would be useful but 99% of gymcels look DYEL and the ones that look like they lift in t-shirts have either been doing it for 6+ years or are a lying insecure fake natty.
This is a sad truth most guys who gym
Don’t look close to looking like they lift

This is your average gymcel normie group

Attachments

• IMG_9168.png
    IMG_9168.png
    6.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Dodevu
How gymmaxed are you ?
depends on what one aims for. I have been 7 months, very high effort natty with it now.
I am not gymmaxed at all, when the measurement/goals is: size, big, heavy weights mover.
I am decently gymmaxxed-ish, when the measurements/goals are: lean, shreddz, looking decent shirtless, abbs.

And how much has it helped you with women both IRL and online?
I get a little bit more attention, and so on. Not a game changer, or a big difference. but a little better/more. In my case, the mirin or attention gets only a bit better, when I am shirtless, when abbs show, or when having good form fitting summer clothes.

I wished getting leaner would ascend my face more. But it helped in my case, sadly limityed for face. Lacking bonemass in face, I guess. Some dudes, with better bones in face, ascend HARD in face, when getting low bf% shreddz, making their face look shissled nice

5'11 over

This is a sad truth most guys who gym
Don’t look close to looking like they lift

This is your average gymcel normie group
Brutal, hard work for years to still look like that.

You don't need to be muscular but women like a guy with some fat and nott skinny even though everyone on here is obsessed with starving themselves I literally never see a girl whether hot or average or ugly with a super lean guy the guy always has some fat