Gymmaxxed brocels, how long should a bulk last on average?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
6 months? 2 years?

please dont fall for the bulking meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 2632, Schönling and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 4387, Tyronecell and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8172 and Deleted member 6873
u keep on bulking and becoming a fatass while bakvet fucks ur whole ancestry line
Tell me how you grow your muscles, genius. Without a caloric surplus you’re not going to build shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Loud_Jock and RoundHouse
If you bulk you shouldn't pass a 500 calorie surplus daily and you should always have visible abs

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy, .*my*. and RoundHouse
To be clear there is no point to bulk if your just gonna eat extra junk calories like chips, fries and pizza

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
To be clear there is no point to bulk if your just gonna eat extra junk calories like chips, fries and pizza
Where did you learn that? As long as you don’t go over 500 calories surplus and you hit your protein you can eat whatever you want.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Bulking is a meme.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Where did you learn that? As long as you don’t go over 500 calories surplus and you hit your protein you can eat whatever you want.
What he means is that a lot of people see bulking as an excuse to eat junk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8172
Said the little boy with daddy issues

Your transformation after a year of "bulking"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8172, Deleted member 10494, Deleted member 6873 and 1 other person
Around 3 months is the best imo

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Eating an extra 500 calories of shit wont get you more muscle, it'll put more fat on your body

If you are on roids you bulk till you plateau, usually 8-12 weeks. Then cut then bulk again. Lean bulk is the way to go.

Said the skinny bitch with mommy issues
Based greycel.

Last edited:
Eating an extra 500 calories of shit wont get you more muscle, it'll put more fat on your body
You don’t know anything about bodybuilding do you? You need carbs every day, as long as you don’t exceed 500 extra calories you won’t put on a lot of fat, but you will put on a lot of muscle. I don’t care where you get those calories. As long as you hit your calories, carbs and proteins nothing else matters. You can eat junk food, just in moderation.

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy
Don't bulk, just slowly increase your calories. Gain wait slowly, fast weight gain is just fat.

Don't bulk, just slowly increase your calories. Gain wait slowly, fast weight gain is just fat.
That’s called bulking, brother. You’re either bulking, maintaining weight or cutting. No fourth option.

That’s called bulking, brother. You’re either bulking, maintaining weight or cutting. No fourth option.
Most people here have no idea what they are talking about. Bulking doesn't mean stuffing junk food into your mouth and becoming a fatass. Just be 200-500 kcal above your maintainace and you are fine. Imo trying to build muscle while beeing on maintainance calories should be the meme. With this strategy you are one day 200 kcal in the deficit, the next day 200 above. It's incredibly difficult to track correctly. People are just wasting their time with building muscle in a deficit or maintainance.

You don’t know anything about bodybuilding do you? You need carbs every day, as long as you don’t exceed 500 extra calories you won’t put on a lot of fat, but you will put on a lot of muscle. I don’t care where you get those calories. As long as you hit your calories, carbs and proteins nothing else matters. You can eat junk food, just in moderation.
Better to eat extra protein than trash

Most people here have no idea what they are talking about. Bulking doesn't mean stuffing junk food into your mouth and becoming a fatass. Just be 200-500 kcal above your maintainace and you are fine. Imo trying to build muscle while beeing on maintainance calories should be the meme. With this strategy you are one day 200 kcal in the deficit, the next day 200 above. It's incredibly difficult to track correctly. People are just wasting their time with building muscle in a deficit or maintainance.
I have built muscle in both a deficit and maintenance. Now that I am lean and know how to diet I stay at maintenance year-round. And If I slip up and eat too much on a night out with friends, all just go into a slight deficit and kick up cardio for a day or two.

This doesn't work for frail bony kids, they often need a lot of extra cals and protein, and usually ped's if they ever want to have progress at my natural level. Fuck PED's tho, they are a meme.

• +1
I'm a "perma bulker" This photo is from today. Been on a slow bulk for years. I really love to see anyone lift seriously without decent ammount of calories. It's not just about building muscles it's as much about actually having the energy to lift and to exist with decent life quality. Not even the Instagram stars are jacked year around (most of them).
I'm 6'2 almost 6'3 so no manlet frauding

IMG 1444

I have built muscle in both a deficit and maintenance. Now that I am lean and know how to diet I stay at maintenance year-round. And If I slip up and eat too much on a night out with friends, all just go into a slight deficit and kick up cardio for a day or two.

This doesn't work for frail bony kids, they often need a lot of extra cals and protein, and usually ped's if they ever want to have progress at my natural level. Fuck PED's tho, they are a meme.
Good for you but I assume you are way under your potential. Could you tell me your stats? (height, weight, bodyfat)

Yeah right. Built muscle in a deficit. Surrre 👌🏼

Good for you but I assume you are way under your potential. Could you tell me your stats? (height, weight, bodyfat)
IDK I may be, but I had a dramatically calorie deficient diet for a semester of college. I was a retard, and would have 1600 calorie eating days to make up for drinking, and I still believe I built muscle in that period.

5'10 168, visible abs but idk my body fat percentage. I would assume I am 12 percent because I was shredded af at 162.

I also have pretty untrained bitch ass legs and a pretty untrained back. If I would have trained these for three years too I'd probably be 174. I am training them now.

Some kids ask me if I use PED's, I do not, I'm pretty lucky. I have a friend who was really strong in high school and didn't lift weights until his sophomore year, and by senior year he looked like a fitness model. He did a cycle of Sarms in college and told me about it via text, so I know he was natural in highschool, genetics goes a long way, which is why you should tailor your advice to the individual.

• +1
Don't bulk OP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
The strong bulker
Screenshot 20201029 131658 Gallery

Vs Skeletor Slayer
Main qimg 961e52292f38223bafb44b12b417ac99

Yeah right. Built muscle in a deficit. Surrre 👌🏼
So you think if your body is in any type of calorie deficit, it just completely ignores Muscle-protein synthesis? Nobody is saying it is ideal, and my diets, splits, and philosophies were retarded for quite a while of lifting, but I still got bigger and bigger. I lifted hard and ate protien and everything else was either beneficial or retarded.