Gymmaxxers whats your end goal physique wise?

D

Deleted member 9446

Gold
Ill asume that ima finish growing at 6’3.5 (already 6’2.5 my username is becoming obsolete) a solid 220-230 @ 10-12% bf would be sick to achieve

• +1
Reactions: PYT
I’m 6’2 180-185 rn so maybe like a Brad Pitt physique idk. I don’t ever plan on roiding. About 4 years of lifting under my belt so I think I just wanna build a ton of muscle but stay around 10%

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 9446
6 pack. BF < 15%. Muscular.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9446 and bladeeout
I’m 6’2 180-185 rn so maybe like a Brad Pitt physique idk. I don’t ever plan on roiding. About 4 years of lifting under my belt so I think I just wanna build a ton of muscle but stay around 10%
Yeah, just dont go over 15% bodyfat tbh

• +1
Reactions: PYT and bladeeout
i just need to shred maybe 5 more pounds of muscle the next few years

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
i just need to shred maybe 5 more pounds of muscle the next few years
Hop on rad-140 for 8 weeks and you can probably achieve that in one cycle lol. Physique changes start around week 3-4. Wouldnt reccomend if u have any genetic predispositions, as with all other AAS

• +1
Yeah, just dont go over 15% bodyfat tbh
I bulked when I first started and it was my biggest regret. I cut back down but it ruined my looks so bad. People stopped talking to me and being my friend bc it made me so ugly, I’ll never get those friends back

Yo mommas coochie nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, bladeeout and Deleted member 9446
I'm 6'2 my goal is to reach 200 lbs with 10% bf tbh
Right now I'm 183 lbs with 14% bf

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and bladeeout
I bulked when I first started and it was my biggest regret. I cut back down but it ruined my looks so bad. People stopped talking to me and being my friend bc it made me so ugly, I’ll never get those friends back
Bulkings such a fuckinng meme. Bulked all the way to 217 when i was ~6’1.5 man, looked shitty

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 7521 and bladeeout
Bulkings such a fuckinng meme. Bulked all the way to 217 when i was ~6’1.5 man, looked shitty
Yeah I was around 200. Total meme advice

Hop on rad-140 for 8 weeks and you can probably achieve that in one cycle lol. Physique changes start around week 3-4. Wouldnt reccomend if u have any genetic predispositions, as with all other AAS
thought about it but i’m happy enough how things are rather not add another factor to worry about, not trying to be an actual bodybuilder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9446
Yeah I was around 200. Total meme advice
Im shredding the fuck up, 200 @ 14% bodyfat and more bitches are actually complimenting my physique, to be fair had a fat white bitch compliment the fuck out of my forearms and bis eveb when I was bulked cause I have short insertions for bis godlike forearm genetics (have the one muscle that pops like crazy right by my elbow) and do lotsss of weighted chins

• +1
thought about it but i’m happy enough how things are rather not add another factor to worry about, not trying to be an actual bodybuilder
Fuck the midget pregnant belly open bodybuilder build, decently thick tall aesthetic and lean is optimal

• +1
Im shredding the fuck up, 200 @ 14% bodyfat and more bitches are actually complimenting my physique, to be fair had a fat white bitch compliment the fuck out of my forearms and bis eveb when I was bulked cause I have short insertions for bis godlike forearm genetics (have the one muscle that pops like crazy right by my elbow) and do lotsss of weighted chins
Yes bro I love weighted chins they’re such a mogger exercise. You’re 200 at 14%? Fuck bro you must be jacked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9446 and Deleted member 6095
Yes bro I love weighted chins they’re such a mogger exercise. You’re 200 at 14%? Fuck bro you must be jacked
Pretty jacked, still have a solid 15-20 lbs of muscle to put on though, get that zyzz/jon skywalker look

• +1
Comment BFy0i9T2RMfGpl0JNDlqy2Yqb3sjOUGt

I’m 197cm, already 12% bf deffo going to 8% to truly get leanmaxxed, perhaps 120KG pire muscle tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and SubhumanCurrycel
realistically orb tier frame.

if everything goes right, hopefully a jeff seid-esque frame

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 9446
realistically orb tier frame.

if everything goes right, hopefully a jeff seid-esque frame
I have a god tier frame great strength genetics but cant pack on muscle fast. Probably due to short muscle bellies, i got em on alot of my muscles. For bodybuilding frame doesnt=everything

Wtf? Is he off cycle in this? But yeah 6’3-6’4 230 lbs lean would be sick
He looks young here so probably in the beginning and he wasn't abusing roids probably

I have a god tier frame great strength genetics but cant pack on muscle fast. Probably due to short muscle bellies, i got em on alot of my muscles. For bodybuilding frame doesnt=everything
my muscle bellies are deccent, i just have really good traps, shoulders, and ribcage plus a very small waist. I'm talking in terms of proportions, i'm not a mass mogger.

my muscle bellies are deccent, i just have really good traps, shoulders, and ribcage plus a very small waist
Good, thats most of the battle. Honestly the whole bear mode yolk shit is retarded and doesnt matter if ur fat but if ur lean and u have shit traps and shoulders u look like a pussy ass faggot

Good, thats most of the battle. Honestly the whole bear mode yolk shit is retarded and doesnt matter if ur fat but if ur lean and u have shit traps and shoulders u look like a pussy ass faggot
yeah i am to be lean and broad, so maybe around 170-185 is where i'll settle at.

Bulking made you ugly and lose friends or cutting down made you ugly

• +1
220, let alone 230 at 10% isn't going to happen naturally

190lb 8-12% (Ideally) natty for life. Currently on a caloric deficit to lose stubborn belly fat. My legs and arms are vascular tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9446