Gymmaxxing before or after Leg Lenghtening?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Since laying in hospital bed makes all gains vanish, does it even make sense to bulk up before the surgeries?

Will LL allow Gymmaxxing afterwards? How fast can you sprint after LL? @CosmicMaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
Do it before and after, with muscle memory you can get your gains back easily boyo, also how many inches are you planning to get and where just for the record

• +1
Reactions: entropy137, Lev Peshkov and PubertyMaxxer
u can still workout after LL, just only the upper body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Just4Beast, Deleted member 16220, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
u can still workout after LL, just only the upper body
you eventually have to train legs or you will look ridiculous with buff arms and shoulders while having chicken legs

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and subhuman incel
you eventually have to train legs or you will look ridiculous with buff arms and shoulders while having chicken legs
i thought chicken legs were idea, mb then

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
  • Love it
@PubertyMaxxer brah aren't you Dutch? must be horrible being manlet among an ethnicity which is expected to be tall :feelswhy:

• +1
  • +1
Source?

Many claim they can still sprint afterwards, just a bit slower
bro its all dependant on idividual. if you are young, slim and healthy every thing will heal faster and better and no complications opposed to being old,overweight and unhealthy. also it also depends how many inches you are getting, the more inches the bigger the chance of longer recory and bigger the chance in landing in wheelchair and bigger the chance of never getting your full potential again.

• +1
rate my new avi, is he chad`?

• +1
bro its all dependant on idividual. if you are young, slim and healthy every thing will heal faster and better and no complications opposed to being old,overweight and unhealthy. also it also depends how many inches you are getting, the more inches the bigger the chance of longer recory and bigger the chance in landing in wheelchair and bigger the chance of never getting your full potential again.
Do it before and after, with muscle memory you can get your gains back easily boyo, also how many inches are you planning to get and where just for the record
7cm femur + 5cm tibia with Precise 2 in Istanbul for 30k€ which would put me at 182cm which is average male height in Germany

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh and subhuman incel
30k for both of them?
Yes Turkish LL surgeons are affordable. After my facial surgeries i won't have enough money for Paley or Betz anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, quakociaptockh, subhuman incel and 1 other person
7cm femur + 5cm tibia with Precise 2 in Istanbul for 30k€ which would put me at 182cm which is average male height in Germany
forget LL and just go for smaller women bro :feelskek:. or better, leave your country and SEAmax :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Yes Turkish LL surgeons are affordable. After my facial surgeries i won't have enough money for Paley or Betz anymore.
What's the doctors name mate

• +1
fuck men isnt 12 cm on the very high end? fuck i really hope everything goes well if you really decide to do it. i want to see you ascend even if we are competition. just make sure you eat as healthy as you can during your bones recover and dont expect to be an athlete after LL.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, quakociaptockh and PubertyMaxxer
what are you gonna do if your arms look small or frame compared to your new height? arm lenghtening and calvicle lengthening or just cope?

• +1
what are you gonna do if your arms look small or frame compared to your new height? arm lenghtening and calvicle lengthening or just cope?
Cope. I don't worry much. With clothes it isn't obvious and ascending from manlet to average is much more important than Leg to Body Ratio or Wingspan proportions

• Love it
How old ru?

• +1
10508 2015 635 Fig1 HTML

" Second, that among the realistic images the optimum LBR is about 0.5 s.d. above the population mean and was similar for black, white, and grey figures—although the judgement function was somewhat steeper for the latter. The value of approximately 0.5 s.d. corresponds to the 69th percentile of the population"

• JFL

How is $30k with Precice 2.2 realistic for both limbs? I think 2 nails itself costs more than $30k already?

Since laying in hospital bed makes all gains vanish, does it even make sense to bulk up before the surgeries?

Will LL allow Gymmaxxing afterwards? How fast can you sprint after LL? @CosmicMaxxer
Both. Gym maxing is the longest looks max you can do. It takes 1-5 years minimum just to build a good base physique. By the time you have enough saved for LL, you could already almost be at your natural limit.

• +1
Both. Gym maxing is the longest looks max you can do. It takes 1-5 years minimum just to build a good base physique. By the time you have enough saved for LL, you could already almost be at your natural limit.
Yeah you convinced me. Currently i only do 2x 90min Kickboxing and 2-3x these homeworkouts per week because i am not vaccinated and the gym requires vaccination

Screenshot 20211226 144304 comgoogleandroidyoutube

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
Yeah you convinced me. Currently i only do 2x 90min Kickboxing and 2-3x these homeworkouts per week because i am not vaccinated and the gym requires vaccination

View attachment 1460351
Buy home gym equipment. You need to be isolating properly and building compound lifts or your gains are gonna be half of what they could be. Used gym equipment is cheap on the internet.

• +1
I didn't work out much for this reason. While you are recovering you won't have much motivation to physically exert yourself in any way that isn't directly contributing to walking better. So it's a lengthy period of non gym-celling.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member
Sounds like a lazy fuck to me, you are mostly never going to get LL and hence got the excuse to never gymmax, or do any other thing than rotting. Typical looksmaxer.

• +1
Sounds like a lazy fuck to me, you are mostly never going to get LL and hence got the excuse to never gymmax, or do any other thing than rotting. Typical looksmaxer.
Huge respect if he does, tbf w 30-50k $ you'd ascend half the forum :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
I already workout
I didn't work out much for this reason. While you are recovering you won't have much motivation to physically exert yourself in any way that isn't directly contributing to walking better. So it's a lengthy period of non gym-celling.