Gymmaxxing is lifefuel for MTN niggers

LilJojo

LilJojo

Equinox
I started gymmaxing some months ago but while not being “big” I have a decent frame and I’m 6 foot 2.5 with lifts on.

Before that girls didn’t even look at me mind you I’m MTN

Now I wore a compression shirt and went out to look for attention and I got IOIs from nearly every JB I saw. One was even stuttering while talking to her friend.

Just be white, tall, MTN theory (85% of you European white niggers)

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HateTheTwinkies, DarkTriadBeliever, NZb6Air and 2 others
Ok what is it then, I'm confused.
What's with this mental retardation you people have to call non black people niggers. What a retarded fucking habit.
are you autistic dude. you black people call each other nigga and get mad when I say white nigga

are you autistic dude. you black people call each other nigga and get mad when I say white nigga
Jesus christ how much more fucking illiterate about the roots and actual meaning of a term can you get than this. And why the fuck would you assume I'm black just from what I said. Just fucking end it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HateTheTwinkies and NZb6Air
Jesus christ how much more fucking illiterate about the roots and actual meaning of a term can you get than this. And why the fuck would you assume I'm black just from what I said. Just fucking end it.
Relax your life G. How can you be this triggered from a swear word that you aren’t even the target of?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Relax your life G. How can you be this triggered from a swear word that you aren’t even the target of?
Because it's fucking retarded, I have always hated people using this word to refer to non black people, I don't like being called a "nigger" when I'm not fucking black, it's edgy teenage shit. If you want to use the N word as a sort of term of endearment or another way to say "bro" then at least say "nigga" which sounds more casual and light, the way you said it will always be a racial slur exclusive to black people, don't go around calling white or any non black people "niggers", it's monumentally stupid

Because it's fucking retarded, I have always hated people using this word to refer to non black people, I don't like being called a "nigger" when I'm not fucking black, it's edgy teenage shit. If you want to use the N word as a sort of term of endearment or another way to say "bro" then at least say "nigga" which sounds more casual and light, the way you said it will always be a racial slur exclusive to black people, don't go around calling white or any non black people "niggers", it's monumentally stupid
There are bigger problems for you to worry about

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
IOIs are schizophrenic delusions

There are bigger problems for you to worry about
Doesn't mean I have to enjoy and applaud you calling me a nigger when I'm not black. I'm not a fucking "nigger".

Ok what is it then, I'm confused.
What's with this mental retardation you people have to call non black people niggers. What a retarded fucking habit.
its not that complicated, everyone here calls everyone a faggot, but no one here is gay(some users are)

some slurs are just universal at this point

its not that complicated, everyone here calls everyone a faggot, but no one here is gay(some users are)

some slurs are just universal at this point
Men have always called other men gay in an offensive way to mess with them, it's not the same as a racial term that has no use outside the racial connotation and meaning. When you call a white person "nigger" the same way op did it's not even like you're trying to offend them so it makes no sense for it be used like this.

Men have always called other men gay in an offensive way to mess with them, it's not the same as a racial term that has no use outside the racial connotation and meaning. When you call a white person "nigger" the same way op did it's not even like you're trying to offend them so it makes no sense for it be used like this.
nigger