Gymmaxxing is underrated. Less than 1% of guys on dating apps actually look muscular

copingvolcel

copingvolcel

OG user
My Claim: If you get muscular you'll mog guys who are not, regardless of what their face looks like.

That's the reason why it's often recommended for guys to start lifting weights, because there are so few of us who are actually doing it properly and getting results from it that if you become muscular, you're only really competing against other muscular guys. However, it's not a matter of how muscular you are, there comes a point where gaining more muscle isn't going to make much of a difference and that is usually the threshold:

B7ec7240028a2e4711b2c9a4c770e309 3633120462
20eb13e9fb841a7a384edc92112c2e0d 443314844
Basement2
ALEX LEONIDAS 1024x833 188496047
19504838 2621340279

However, it takes years of consistent training to get to that level, so it's not like you can just commit to it for a few months, get big and suddenly start hooking up with as many women as you like, you actually have to commit years of your life where you're not getting much success in dating and do what many on here call "gymcelling" and once you get to a point where you look big both shirtless and in clothes, then you just capitalize on that success and you become a chick magnet.

For 100 men aged 18-25 on Tinder, less than 1% of them have a physique like those 3 pictures, some may be slightly muscular but on average, they're either fat or skinny or average, less than 1% of them actually look very muscular. So, when you get to that point, you're only competing against the top 1% of men, that means Tinder suddenly becomes extremely easy for you. By the way, I didn't invent this 1% number, I made a fake girl profile with pics from a hot girl (Stacy) match I made in eastern europe (with the passport feature), I basically copied her profile and I swiped on over 1000 guys, and out of 100 guys, it was at most 1 muscular guy.

Obviously, if you have this physique and on top of that you actually look like a handsome hollywood actor, you'll get swiped right on nearly all women, but it's not necessary to have a handsome face to get matches because there are such few men on dating apps who have a good physique. I remember a while back, an incel by the name of fraudanalyser (who has since deleted his channel after being doxxed), made a Tinder experiment using a fitness youtuber named Alex Leonidas, this guy:

ALEX LEONIDAS 1024x833 188496047

For the Tinder experiment, his height of 5'5" was frauded at 5'11" but everything else stayed the same and I kid you not, this guy actually got a lot of matches in just 24 hours, way more matches than most men get on Tinder, and it wasn't even a verified profile and it still got a lot of likes from women and many of them were way better looking in the face than he is. If this guy can get matches, then so can you, if you get muscular.

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7, YungTrappa and redlorry34
pretty sure someone debunked the alex leonidas tinder experiment on here a few months back

pretty sure someone debunked the alex leonidas tinder experiment on here a few months back
Jfl at your avi. Imagine looking like that at 16

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
david laid pill.

Tbh as long as you dont got bad genes/bad muscle insertions you could pull it off well.

Whether it's real or not, what I can tell you is I know a guy who used to be fat and had no matches on tinder who got muscular by really gymcelling for 2-3 years, and then when he returned to Tinder, he was so successful that nearly every swipe right was a match, he had accumulated hundreds of likes in a short time and was using Tinder gold to filter them. Of course, he was also like 6'2" and he attributed most of his success to that, but personally as someone who has been 6'4" since 16 years old (for 10 years), I can tell you, height doesn't do much for you on dating apps, it did not give me many matches.

Muscles really change the game for guys on dating apps. It's literally the female equivalent of guys finding big boobs and big butts attractive. If you look muscular, you trigger an instinctive response that makes them attracted to you. Not all of them, but the vast majority.

By the way, the guy I'm talking about, he was not a male model, he was just an average guy, but he had a physique with a well built upper body: Thick neck, big shoulders, big arms, big chest, and his frame was not even wide, but he looked muscular, and most importantly, he had defined abs in shirtless pics. That's literally all you need, a big upper body with defined abs and you can mog 99% of men on dating apps.

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
Whether it's real or not, what I can tell you is I know a guy who used to be fat and had no matches on tinder who got muscular by really gymcelling for 2-3 years, and then when he returned to Tinder, he was so successful that nearly every swipe right was a match, he had accumulated hundreds of likes in a short time and was using Tinder gold to filter them. Of course, he was also like 6'2" and he attributed most of his success to that, but personally as someone who has been 6'4" since 16 years old (for 10 years), I can tell you, height doesn't do much for you on dating apps, it did not give me many matches.

Muscles really change the game for guys on dating apps. It's literally the female equivalent of guys finding big boobs and big butts attractive. If you look muscular, you trigger an instinctive response that makes them attracted to you. Not all of them, but the vast majority.

By the way, the guy I'm talking about, he was not a male model, he was just an average guy, but he had a physique with a well built upper body: Thick neck, big shoulders, big arms, big chest, and his frame was not even wide, but he looked muscular, and most importantly, he had defined abs in shirtless pics. That's literally all you need, a big upper body with defined abs and you can mog 99% of men on dating apps.
i know height doesnt do shit nigga, otherwise i wouldnt be on here, it's about the face

• +1
Reactions: dookielooksmaxxer
david laid pill.

Tbh as long as you dont got bad genes/bad muscle insertions you could pull it off well.
David Laid has pretty boy genetics for looks in the face, it's not the best example. I've known guys who are average looking in the face who had such great physiques that women wanted to sleep with them because of it. A friend of mine once got asked by a former classmate of his from high school if he would be interested in cuckolding him by fucking his girlfriend in front of him. And this was after my friend had lost his abs and gone up to like 275 lbs at 6'5", he is like 25-30% body fat but with a very muscular physique and girls still find him attractive. One other time, we went to a bar and there was an older woman in her 30s checking him out and giving him "down to fuck" looks while she was with her boyfriend/husband and my friend is overweight, but he has so much muscle mass, that girls find this attractive.

I'm telling you, guys keep talking about male vs female gaze and needing to be lean all the time but most women don't care if you have abs except on social media and in shirtless pics. And the more fat you have on your frame, the bigger you look, up to a certain point. But basically, if you go for a fluffier look but with a filled out frame, you can look massive and you're going to be more attractive than if you were skinny and lean.

• +1
Reactions: dookielooksmaxxer
i know height doesnt do shit nigga, otherwise i wouldnt be on here, it's about the face
It's actually muscles first and foremost, height second, and then face, if you at least rank as a normie without muscles.

A 6'4" 225 lb 10% body fat guy will mog a 5'10 170 lb 10% body fat guy because of the sheer difference in muscle mass.

But a 5'10" 170 lb guy 10% body fat guy will mog a 6'4" 170 lb 10% body fat guy because he will look a lot more muscular and he will also be stronger than the 6'4" guy.

Being taller gives you superior muscular potential but on its own it doesn't do much against a gymmaxxed shorter guy.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, forgmeth, Jonas2k7 and 1 other person
It's actually muscles first and foremost, height second, and then face, if you at least rank as a normie without muscles.

A 6'4" 225 lb 10% body fat guy will mog a 5'10 170 lb 10% body fat guy because of the sheer difference in muscle mass.

But a 5'10" 170 lb guy 10% body fat guy will mog a 6'4" 170 lb 10% body fat guy because he will look a lot more muscular and he will also be stronger than the 6'4" guy.

Being taller gives you superior muscular potential but on its own it doesn't do much against a gymmaxxed shorter guy.
id trade in 9 inches of height to be htn, height is complete and utter cope unless ur 6'8+ and can run basketball halo niche

"muscles first" low effort dude

Taller people are stronger then shorter people without even training (only if the other guy trained maximum 1 year). I've got a 6'6 guy that destroys everyone in arm wrestling because of his size and idk why he is stronger. I'm stronger than him still, but he mogs almost anyone in my class.

id trade in 9 inches of height to be htn, height is complete and utter cope unless ur 6'8+ and can run basketball halo niche

"muscles first" low effort dude
Basketball players are actually very lanky and have small muscles. It's only beneficial if you're a NBA player but the chances of that are even lower than being a good NHL player or any other national professional sports league.

Let me tell you what happens when you're tall and built like a twink. Gays want to fuck you, women assume you're gay or nerdy and most want nothing to do with you, regardless of how pretty your face looks. Gays are attracted by pretty faces, women are attracted by masculine bodies, that's the difference. Gays also appreciate masculine bodies but they're more likely to be intimidated by them, while if they see a tall skinny guy, they automatically assume it's a gay bottom who they can stick their dick in. I never reciprocate their advances, but I'm just saying that as a skinny guy, it has happened a lot that I was approached by strangers who were gay, some even pretended they just wanted to be friends and didn't look gay at first, and it's very predatory behaviour.

The irony is I went on this site 4 years ago and people were telling me I was low tier normie, but gay guys left and right are telling me I'm hot, good looking, handsome and so on. The thing is, when you're skinny, people automatically assume you're feminine and submissive. I've had gays tell me that based on my body shape, I'm definitely a bottom, which is completely false. They just assume because I'm skinny.

And if they are assuming this, the odds that women are thinking the same too are actually very high. The only way to prevent this is to get so muscular that people cannot think of you as anyone other than someone who is very dominant and extremely masculine and strong. That's why for many of us, getting muscular is not a choice, it's an obligation. You either get muscular or continue to be viewed as not masculine enough.

Basketball players are actually very lanky and have small muscles. It's only beneficial if you're a NBA player but the chances of that are even lower than being a good NHL player or any other national professional sports league.

Let me tell you what happens when you're tall and built like a twink. Gays want to fuck you, women assume you're gay or nerdy and most want nothing to do with you, regardless of how pretty your face looks. Gays are attracted by pretty faces, women are attracted by masculine bodies, that's the difference. Gays also appreciate masculine bodies but they're more likely to be intimidated by them, while if they see a tall skinny guy, they automatically assume it's a gay bottom who they can stick their dick in. I never reciprocate their advances, but I'm just saying that as a skinny guy, it has happened a lot that I was approached by strangers who were gay, some even pretended they just wanted to be friends and didn't look gay at first, and it's very predatory behaviour.

The irony is I went on this site 4 years ago and people were telling me I was low tier normie, but gay guys left and right are telling me I'm hot, good looking, handsome and so on. The thing is, when you're skinny, people automatically assume you're feminine and submissive. I've had gays tell me that based on my body shape, I'm definitely a bottom, which is completely false. They just assume because I'm skinny.

And if they are assuming this, the odds that women are thinking the same too are actually very high. The only way to prevent this is to get so muscular that people cannot think of you as anyone other than someone who is very dominant and extremely masculine and strong. That's why for many of us, getting muscular is not a choice, it's an obligation. You either get muscular or continue to be viewed as not masculine enough.
just getting jacked and being masc will get you used up roasties, we looksmaxx for fertile cuties

just getting jacked and being masc will get you used up roasties, we looksmaxx for fertile cuties
Untrue, most women are attracted to muscular physiques. Muscles on a man are the equivalent of wide hips, big butt and big boobs on a woman, they are signs of fertility and health, and trigger an biological instinct to reproduce and they also make the man look like he can dominate in the bedroom and protect her against other men, and overall they make you look more masculine.

I notice you wrote: 195cm/6'5 21.5 inch bidelt, natty, 19yrs old.

What about your weight and waist size?

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Untrue, most women are attracted to muscular physiques. Muscles on a man are the equivalent of wide hips, big butt and big boobs on a woman, they are signs of fertility and health, and trigger an biological instinct to reproduce and they also make the man look like he can dominate in the bedroom and protect her against other men, and overall they make you look more masculine.

I notice you wrote: 195cm/6'5 21.5 inch bidelt, natty, 19yrs old.

What about your weight and waist size?
im 225 lbs rn, ffmi of 21.5, waiting for test e to arrive, waist im not sure, but when i was 15% body fat years ago now my hips were normal, not wide nor thin

• JFL
Reactions: thegiganigga, sayi and lifeless
Gymmaxxing is full of unrealistic expectations.

2 major issues with this picture.

1) You have a guy who is not even that muscular
2) His looks in the face are far below average

If you take an average guy, get him to this level of muscle mass:
20eb13e9fb841a7a384edc92112c2e0d 443314844
B7ec7240028a2e4711b2c9a4c770e309 3633120462

Then he will look great. By the way, first picture is 13% body fat probably, and second is probably like 16-17% and it still looks great.

The guy in the picture you posted is like 10% body fat. That's why he looks so small, that and his muscles are barely even developed.

The only strong arguments against lifting weights are always involving people going to the extremes.

Gymmaxxing is full of unrealistic expectations.
Yeah definitely. Guys think they can get their dream physique in 1 year, or nowadays, in like 3-6 months.

The truth is muscle growth is a slow process, and it doesn't really occur very well when you don't even know what you're doing. So a lot of guys spend years trying to find answers on how to train properly, and when they finally do, they progress at such a snail's pace that they get discouraged and quit. Most of the guys you see on youtube, even the natural lifters who really are natural, they have good genetics, or they have been training for 10+ years with bad genetics.

I remember when I was 18 and I wanted to look like Stephen Amell in Arrow by the time I turned 20, but I did not even train with high volume, I was not even consistent, and I didn't do things properly and I was not on a proper bulk, so of course that never happened. Instead, it took me 8 years to get to a physique like this:

5e2792296f408c05c0172db3814852a7 961907141
Never Back Down Screencaps cam gigandet 5187489 1024 576 2700907075

But still, that is way above average, so I'm still proud of my progress but with the information I have now and the home gym setup I have managed to get, I would have gotten way more results if I had that 8 years ago. Still, most guys don't even lift, let alone for 8 years without quitting so I'm glad I stuck to it and that I didn't give up.

Of course brother. Truths right here. You DONT want to get too ripped and big. People make the mistake of being fools and using roids and spend years to look like an obvious roided out meathead. That's not how you wanna look, unless your job requires you to be big and strong like a bouncer. But for aesthetic purposes, natty gains are the best.

You don't wanna get too lean , or too big. 12% bodyfat as a natty with 1/2/3/4 muscle mass is all you need really. It also looks the best. Looking huge is fun if you're an athlete and play sports or again your job requires it, but for the average joe, people can biologically sense when your roided out and subconsciously signals to them you're a vain, insecure meathead. Non of the most successful men, or men who get a ton of chicks that I know are roided out meatheads. Unless you're doing it cause you like how it looks, then don't do it..natty lift, eat well and lift for 2 years consistently, stay relatively lean (flat stomach or abs) don't bother getting shredded and you'll be a better looking version of yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7