Gymmaxxing isn’t cope (GTFIH)

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
As a 5”8 manlet with normal shows on and still in HS I noticied that i got way more IOI’s and female attention after hitting the hypertrophy. Now note i do have a god tier frame so this could be why i get attention in the first place but i have gained muscle mass and i recieve way more attention after a pump since my insertions are above average.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcell, SubhumanCurrycel, ascension! and 1 other person
im not fucking bulking with my shit fat distribution just yet bro

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
As a 5”8 manlet
Screen Shot 2022 11 11 at 30700 pm

im not fucking bulking with my shit fat distribution just yet bro
Not even bulking lol i just eat shit ton of protien while maintaining weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
  • +1
5'8

jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, AlexanderTheGreat11 and Oberyn
Stopped reading at 5'8

im more focused on frame rn but high iq regardless op
Frame and being lean is everything but if you have no choice to gain muscle then do
it anyways

Not everyone can be a 6”7 frame mogger with good looks
68F50872 3EBC 462C ABB0 9455491DC293
0434B831 C354 4AAB AD52 CFB71CC8CFDF

• Hmm...
As a 5”8 manlet with normal shows on and still in HS I noticied that i got way more IOI’s and female attention after hitting the hypertrophy. Now note i do have a god tier frame so this could be why i get attention in the first place but i have gained muscle mass and i recieve way more attention after a pump since my insertions are above average.

ye same, I quit gym for fews months and came back and was still the biggest hahahaha, not natty and couldnt give a shit and I have godtier frame + mass + 5'11 + beard, girls be with their man and be staring lol or older women be training legs but if they see me they suddenly training biceps lol, its even more hilarious that im a party animal and dont even care bout size or physique, if your roided and look insane dont do a line of coca cola because the ego goes from 100/10 to 100000/10(im 22 btw and love the fact im bigger than most peoples dads)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
ye same, I quit gym for fews months and came back and was still the biggest hahahaha, not natty and couldnt give a shit and I have godtier frame + mass + 5'11 + beard, girls be with their man and be staring lol or older women be training legs but if they see me they suddenly training biceps lol, its even more hilarious that im a party animal and dont even care bout size or physique, if your roided and look insane dont do a line of coca cola because the ego goes from 100/10 to 100000/10(im 22 btw and love the fact im bigger than most peoples dads)
5”11 i see….

5”11 i see….

dont matter to me, if someone has the balls to say it to my face fairs but they dont and im bumping cola, im not indestructible by any means but being bigger helps + no fear, people out here scared to use test thats like caffeine to me lol, dogshit genetics

Are you 5'8 with or without shoes? What's you ethnic