gymmaxxing motivation

sportsmogger

sportsmogger

Kraken

this is what i strive for, idk what he took tho @Blackgymmax @WishIwasChico @Debetro @SomaliMax

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kebab, 5'7 zoomer, SomaliMax and 3 others
0AAD40B0 0A3C 4C0D 90EE 82ABB5182819

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
too lean

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: seethe and sportsmogger
You won’t look like this without roids
ill go natty first, then take roids, idek where to get roids and my mom refused to even buy me creatine until my dad bought me it

View attachment 2616358View attachment 2616360View attachment 2616362

this is what i strive for, idk what he took tho @Blackgymmax @WishIwasChico @Debetro @SomaliMax
Tbh it’s pointless trying to look like someone else, we all have different frame, and muscle insertions. Your somali tho so you have a good chance of having Wide clavicals and small waist. Muscle inserts are a hit or miss.

Besides he was on rad 140 and other sarms during his peak, when he got off the sarms he look dyel af.

• JFL
Last edited:
  • JFL
Tbh it’s pointless trying to look like someone else, we all have different frame, and muscle insertions. Your somali tho so you have a good chance of having Wide clavicals and small waist. Muscle inserts are a hit or miss.

Besides he was on rad 140 and other sarms during his peak, when he got off the sarms he look dyel af.

he was on sarms during his teens, he blasted at his peak which is why his lifting numbers were insane

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax and sportsmogger
he was on sarms during his teens, he blasted at his peak which is why his lifting numbers were insane
no way your benching what he was with the same frame on sarms

my clavicles are slightly above average, my actual pluses are narrow waist, my hips stick out a little and my ribcage is wide but narrow plus low lats and long ass arms, im 6'0 but my wingspan is around 6'7

ill take sarms tbh, seems like the safest choice

my muscle inserts, my biceps are short on one arm and long on the other rip, but i have low lats, nice serratus, nice chest insertions, idk about abs

ill take sarms tbh, seems like the safest choice
it aint safer than say your average steroid but its probably safer than tren, saying sarms is safer than test + anavar is complete bs

• +1
it aint safer than say your average steroid but its probably safer than tren, saying sarms is safter than test + anavar is complete bs
isnt sarms easier to get?

isnt sarms easier to get?
id say about the same, test is literally the most studied roid and is something your body produces naturally, but could be a bit more expensive

• +1
id say about the same, test is literally the most studied roid and is something your body produces naturally, but could be a bit more expensive
where tf do u get test and anavar, sarms are pills right? you have to inject test and anavar?

@SomaliMax @gooner23 my gym has a cucked no steroid policy, theyll test u if they think u pin and if they catch u, u gotta go

where tf do u get test and anavar, sarms are pills right? you have to inject test and anavar?
ye you gotta inject test, but you shouldnt be on these if you haven't even been lifting for 4 years or under 21, id say if your under 6 foot stay natty. David laid would've looked horrible as a natty cause he was too damn tall and needed too much muscle to fill out his frame

• +1
ye you gotta inject test, but you shouldnt be on these if you haven't even been lifting for 4 years or under 21, id say if your under 6 foot stay natty. David laid would've looked horrible as a natty cause he was too damn tall and needed too much muscle to fill out his frame
i legit have 6'7 inch wingspan and im 6'0-6'1 havent measured but have definitely grown, ill look dyel 5+ years training

just become a bloat lord orge theory, why are there so many still brainlets coping with much mass,
You are all schizophrenic. Where did I say anything about this and why do you create fiction scenarios to argue about?

This is indeed healthier, more appealing to the opposite sex, and maybe universally more pleasant to look at.

2652075_1640078997201.png
2652071_1640078920695.png

• JFL
the key to laids aesthetic physique was his narrow as fuck hips

You are all schizophrenic. Where did I say anything about this and why do you create fiction scenarios to argue about?

This is indeed healthier, more appealing to the opposite sex, and maybe universally more pleasant to look at.

all these guys are leanish, but they dont have the muscle tone that david has, also these guys have wide asf bidelt

• Woah
Reactions: Debetro

they’re literally just as lean, laid frauds with lighting

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Debetro
my muscle inserts, my biceps are short on one arm and long on the other rip, but i have low lats, nice serratus, nice chest insertions, idk about abs
Yeh that’s pretty good, everyone in my town accused me of roiding after a year and halfish or bulking than cutting

• JFL
Yeh that’s pretty good, everyone in my town accused me of roiding after a year and halfish or bulking than cutting
what did u eat to bulk up?

@sportsmogger

• JFL

What a fucking mogger on the right, perfect pussy wetting body. Show that pic to a gym normie and it would confuse them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and sportsmogger