Gymmaxxxing is a cope, overrated and useless unless you want to attract gay

AtlasTH

AtlasTH

Lefort 3 candidate
Muscle don't do anything unless you are already have attractive face. At that point muscle is a little bit bonus and for the amount of work you have done? Time you had waste? Not be able to eat what you want? A cope lmao.

Girls only care about sixpack and that can be achieved by "lean"

Not to mention if you are 177 and lower muscle is going to look wrost

Everyone should aiming to have low percent body fat (make your jawline stronger, make your face look sharper)

IMG 20210705 170145
IMG 20210705 170502

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, owlofathena, Deleted member 13335 and 10 others
Joined Jun 13, 2021
Posts 8 Reputation 9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 14266 and 31 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14344, thereallegend, Deleted member 13994 and 1 other person
Muscle don't do anything unless you are already have attractive face. At that point muscle is a little bit bonus and for the amount of work you have done? Time had you waste? Not be able to eat what you want? A cope lmao.

Not to mention if you are 177 and muscle is going to look wrost

Everyone should aiming to have low percent body fat (make your jawline stronger, make your face look sharper)

View attachment 1210746View attachment 1210748

I think it can help high tier normies quite a bit with the ones that are into some muscles. You dont need to be bodybuilder size however.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
I think it can help high tier normies quite a bit with the ones that are into some muscles. You dont need to be bodybuilder size however.

Yes. "Quite a bit" is the right term
That's why I'm telling gymmaxxing is overrated.
Bodyfat should be the main focus not muscle. Muscle is low important.
I'm very sure alot of gym guy still have the mindset of the more the better. They will look like the rock or something.

Last edited:
added to my dumb niggas who I will ridicule and never take seriously list.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Stare, Kingkellz and 25 others
You're problably a teen...
Yes, being big isn't important as a teenager
But after 20, a body like the pic in op is considered childish.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, owlofathena, BasedUgandacel and 18 others
most of men look skinny once they reach 10% bodyfat with the aim of maximizing jawline looks.
So muscle mass become necessary

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Zeta ascended, LooksmaxxHopeful and 4 others

Is that some personal insult lol if yes,do you think every one on this forum want to know about it? Hahahah "I'm telling everyone on this forum, you are added to my list"

Last edited:
Muscle don't do anything unless you are already have attractive face. At that point muscle is a little bit bonus and for the amount of work you have done? Time you had waste? Not be able to eat what you want? A cope lmao.

What is your slaycount OP?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, LooksmaxxHopeful and SubhumanCurrycel

Thats why I switched to martial arts. You kill 2 birds with one stone - look more attractive to females while beating people's ass's legally.

On Tinder you simply cant slay if you are not on the gym unless you look like a legit male model on the face

• +1

idk what ur talking about
packing on decent muscle is good for frame maxxing, twink ottermode is overrated as fuck

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, cartr and Danish_Retard
Posts 19,351
and one years account? Hahah

Look like you are obssed with this site. For a reason.
Yes I am a subhuman I don’t hide that read my username ffs

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and volcelfatcel
most of men look skinny once they reach 10% bodyfat with the aim of maximizing jawline looks.
So muscle mass become necessary
Roids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Danish_Retard
Not cope. You won’t be respected or admired if you’re too skinny or too fat. If you’re muscular you will look stronger and be stronger. And you will look better which will help your overall appearance and sex appeal.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 1332 and 5 others
On Tinder you simply cant slay if you are not on the gym unless you look like a legit male model on the face
Aaaand big one: if you are not white

• +1
Low IQ thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and volcelfatcel
True tbh the self improvement retards wont admit this tho

• +1
Keep coping fatcel, literally the easiest looksmaxx and lifemaxx. Eat your potato chips while I slay gym thots. :lul::redpill:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, cartr, UglyGod360 and 2 others
Keep coping fatcel, literally the easiest looksmaxx and lifemaxx. Eat your potato chips while I slay gym thots. :lul::redpill:

I said lean, not fat
You really need to educate yourself, too much muscle will lower your IQ.

Yes. "Quite a bit" is the right term
That's why I'm telling gymmaxxing is overrated.
Bodyfat should be the main focus not muscle. Muscle is low important.
I'm very sure alot of gym guy still have the mindset of the more the better. They will look like the rock or something.
no bro many tinder experiments prove you wrong. even some useres here ascended after roids. low bf is a meme with shit bones anyway

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, gamma, animo123 and 1 other person
Everybody that says gymmaxxing is cope has never been properly gymmaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: Idrissmaxxing, SubhumanCurrycel, LooksmaxxHopeful and 3 others
Everybody that says gymmaxxing is cope has never been properly gymmaxxed.
i am gymmaxxed and would say its minor smv improvment if at all.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, prettyboyswag and animo123
i am gymmaxxed and would say its minor smv improvment if at all.
bro I've seen a bitches eyes light up over gymmaxxing, You need to be impressive though. not this bullshit these dudes on here post. it needs to be the aesthetic type as well

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, LooksmaxxHopeful and .👽.
you get more respect overall by guys if you look big , looksmaxxing is to get all of the looks benefits in life and gymmaxxing is good for your mental and physical health

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 1332 and 1 other person
wish my life was that good where I could be lazy about one of the easiest and fastest looksmaxxes

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 1332
cope thread

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Is that some personal insult lol if yes,do you think every one on this forum want to know about it? Hahahah "I'm telling everyone on this forum, you are added to my list"
Nigga really thinks this is a looksmaxxing forum :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Like everyone else already said, not cope unless your sub 5'7.

Muscles, especially traps and shoulders, definitely frame a face and make it more attractive.

That said, most people overdo it. There's no reason anyone needs to be jacked, you just need to look like you could run a mile and do a couple sets of pull ups without dying. Gym isn't cope, but a lot of people take it to another level, where it definitely is coping (i.e. anyone who uses roids or goes to the gym everyday for 90+ minutes).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
Like everyone else already said, not cope unless your sub 5'7.

Muscles, especially traps and shoulders, definitely frame a face and make it more attractive.

That said, most people overdo it. There's no reason anyone needs to be jacked, you just need to look like you could run a mile and do a couple sets of pull ups without dying. Gym isn't cope, but a lot of people take it to another level, where it definitely is coping (i.e. anyone who uses roids or goes to the gym everyday for 90+ minutes).

Frame is a bone structure, had nothing to do with muscle. Muscle may add a little bit of framemaxxing but still doesn't change the fact you need to have a good looking to benefit from it.

Still a cope.

op is skinny fat

Frame is a bone structure, had nothing to do with muscle. Muscle may add a little bit of framemaxxing but still doesn't change the fact you need to have a good looking to benefit from it.

Still a cope.
Muscle supports Scapula, this increases frame

• +1
I know a lot of guys who went from incel to getting laid just by gymceling

Looking like a tootpick or obese - game over for most guys

Gymcelling is one of most legit looksmaxing tools but only to certain degree, bloated potatoes at gym dont count

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 1332 and 2 others

I dunno I have an ugly ass friend who gymcelled his way from incel to normie. He looks a lot worse than me facially but pulls women in the Beckie looks range with the same ease. He doesn’t have a pathetic roid bod though, he’s pretty lean and has more than your OP pic, maybe Brad Pitt Fight Club level of muscle, but bigger arms. It worked for him.

since I actually have a decent face I want to bulk up too and while I only have noob gains now it hopefully will improve my SMV to being able to attract stacies more regularly. Body is a way to compensate for face. You won’t compete with chad with a big frame and no muscle but you can go from incel to normie. For trucel level faces it might not work though.

• +1
people who post gym doesn't matter is legit 10 iq, best softmax you can do and makes you masculine

normie gymcel are able to pull low tier beckie to beckie level with ease

Even if you are ugly or short, go hit the gym and stfu
You will ascend

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Like you said...

Leanmaxxing > Gymmaxxing and Mogmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Looks234