Gympill is real jfl if you deny it

K

Kamui

Inactive
It was about 9 AM and I went to the store a few hours ago to get a sandwich and something for my cousin since I was baby sitting for the day, after I went to order my sandwich I went to the side and 3 foids walked in (2 white bitches, 1 who was white mixed with something else I think black idk but she was clearly lightskin, they were all like 15) they were talking about normal dumb foid shit

Then like 2 minutes later a gymmaxxed black dude walked in then walked back out and came back with his fried, the dark skin one was huge with a mogger frame and the other was lightskin and skinnier but still lean with size, after they got their shit they walked out and the JBs were fuckin staring at them giggling to themselves jfl, I heard one of them say “they’re both fineeee wooo”

Even the fucking cashier :lul: who’s like 40 years old rolled her eyes and smiled a lil bit (she was Dominican and ngl she still looked like a milf, was probably fogger in her prime)

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Zeruel
What kind of sandwich?

JBs didn’t cold approach the guys so not that fine.

Do i even have to say it?

Attachments

• 3387523_GIF-230430_190525.gif
    3387523_GIF-230430_190525.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
What were their face and height like and how old were they

What were their face and height like and how old were they
Both of them were like 5’9-5’10 and in their early-mid 20s, the dark skin one was a 5/10 and the light skin one was like a 6.5

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm