Gynecomastia

SWG88

SWG88

Axl Rose supremacist
How do I get of my gyno tits without surgery thanks.

@Lorsss i summon you

I'd cut out all foods that could alter hormones, do nofap, get <10% bodyfat, & use nicotine (it inhibits estrogen). Might be cope though.

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Lifting (bench press, dips, incline and decline bench, cable crossovers) is only option. Your gyno won't go away but it will hide it once you get some muscles in chest area. Of course if your gyno is big then only option is surgery.

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
Became trans than ur tiddies are good looking, also send nudes pls nigga

• JFL
1. ask your doctor instead of an incel forum with an average member IQ of 55

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, Giro, Deleted member 2587 and 9 others
And most of doctors will say try to lift weights. If you have gynecomastia that means that you have breast tissue which you cannot lose unless you do surgery, but with getting chest muscle your gynecomastie becomes less noticeable.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lux
Doctor would just say get surgery or some bluepilled BS about how it doesn’t matter.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )

you can bring this up when you talk to your endo
tamoxifene has a temporary effect on gland tissue below the nipple, once you stop taking it the nipple returns as bloated as before

Lifting (bench press, dips, incline and decline bench, cable crossovers) is only option. Your gyno won't go away but it will hide it once you get some muscles in chest area. Of course if your gyno is big then only option is surgery.
lifting will exacerbate his gyno lol he should going for surgery first

IF YOU HAVE GOOD INSURANCE, SAY THAT YOUR BOOBS HURT REALLY BAD. AND THEY WILL REMOVE THEM FOR FREE. BUT FIRST MAKE SURE YOU HAVE DECENT PEC DEVELOPMENT AND LOW BODYFAT IN ORDER TO MAKE THE SURGERY GO EASY. DO NOT MENTION YOU WANT THIS FOR COSMETICS OR ELSE THE DOCTORS WILL MAKE YOU PAY. ACT LIKE IT HURTS REALLY BAD AND IF YOU HAVE GOOD INSURANCE IT WILL BE FREE

• +1
Reactions: brainded and Lorsss
have girls pinch your tits

everything else that isn't that and surgery is COPE

You don’t get rid of it without surgery. You can lose weight, build muscle, etc. to reduce the appearance, but the gland will always be there until it’s surgically removed.

• +1
Reactions: brainded
If you don’t wanna do the surgery route, low body fat will help reduce their prominence. But it really depends on their grade.
But like other people said here, if you say they hurt then you get free surgery

If you don’t wanna do the surgery route, low body fat will help reduce their prominence. But it really depends on their grade.
But like other people said here, if you say they hurt then you get free surgery
And this is in the US where you can get it for free if you complain that it hurts? I’m thinking about doing it in Mexico.

And this is in the US where you can get it for free if you complain that it hurts? I’m thinking about doing it in Mexico.
From Canada bro. But it depends on your insurance. So look into that. cosmetic changes aren’t covered but if it’s painful you can make a case.

Try using estrogen blocker supplements that may reduce some of it. For me it did, then eventually it plateaued. Other than that surgery and theres no other way around it, Ive done research for years

I'd cut out all foods that could alter hormones, do nofap, get <10% bodyfat, & use nicotine (it inhibits estrogen). Might be cope though.
nicotine maxxxx

Cope once it’s there it’s there forever
Only way is surgery
Unless u got recently there is no other way to reverse it

Cope once it’s there it’s there forever
Only way is surgery
Unless u got recently there is no other way to reverse it
Had it since I was 13 LMAO

• So Sad
Reactions: bruh3610