Gyno from Dutasteride?

M

Malo66

Bronze
I've been on Dutasteride for a few days now and I am feeling puffiness from my nipple. I have never had gyno before and I was on Finasteride too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, ymb, zyzzbrah1234 and 1 other person
I've been on Dutasteride for a few days now and I am feeling puffiness from my nipple. I have never had gyno before and I was on Finasteride too.
Lmao bro chemicaly castrated himself and is wondering why he got gyno, dht antagonizes esterogen, if dht isnt there you will have more esterogen, boom, now you got gyno

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe and zyzzbrah1234
6 month dut 0 side effects here

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
It could go away if you keep using it. Just gotta keep going

Nice placebo effect

6 days is not enough

Lmao bro chemicaly castrated himself and is wondering why he got gyno, dht antagonizes esterogen, if dht isnt there you will have more esterogen, boom, now you got gyno
Well tbf the risk to reward is probably way higher with higher DHT levels in the long term than having some gyno, it won’t get to the point where you have to inhibit it either.

Nope all dut does is block conversion of test to DHT it doesnt stop test from being made and being active, it doesn’t lead to a complete androgenic shutdown and higher estrogen does cause gyno but its easy to control with yk an AI?

Last edited:
Nope all dut does is block conversion of test to DHT it doesnt stop test from being made and being active, it doesn’t lead to a complete androgenic shutdown and higher estrogen does cause gyno but its easy to control with yk an AI?
Test converts to esterogen then, so higher esterogen, plus no dht(dht antagonizes esterogen) which makes it even worse, also dht is 5 times as potent as testosterone and doesn't convert into esterogen