Gyno is reappearing after leanmax

horsefacin

horsefacin

#proana #thinspo #genshinyaoir34
i used to have pretty bad gyno in one nipple when i was a fat fk at 13, though it went away less than a year later. since then its only been that nipple thats a little more raised than the other, but all pain and itchiness was gone. im 16 now.

last night, both became really itchy and puffy out of nowhere, it was the familiar sensation of gyno pain. mild puffiness, discomfort, both of them are raised by a firm pad underneath, etc.

i dont have tits yet, its always just been the nipples. the only major lifestyle change ive had is becoming lean. ive been eating 400-1000cal everyday for about ~2.5 months and have dropped a lot of fat. though id expect it to have the opposite effect since fat is ofc estrogenic and shedding it wouldve lowered the risk of gyno coming back. i really dont know what couldve caused this, let alone as fast as an overnight thing.

i guess anorexia couldve fucked with my hormones, but in that case, do you think this will be temporary? ive heard pubertal spikes last months at their longest, so hopefully this is similar.

id appreciate any ideas or advice i can get, thanks...

just puberty things bro it will subside

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin