Gypsies

shieldzz

shieldzz

I wanna kill them all, i am so fucking exhausted to live in a country full of gypsies . worst nation in the world,indians are chads compared to those subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Kenyachad, Emz, imthesupremecel and 2 others
I wanna kill them all, i am so fucking exhausted to live in a country full of gypsies . worst nation in the world,indians are chads compared to those subhumans
Who’s ur avi saar:feelshehe:

are you Indian?

• JFL
Reactions: RawMogger
Gypsies are worse than Indians they are so fucking ugly at least there are some good looking currys but I never seen a good looking gypsie

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2024-08-30 um 22.39.51.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2024-08-30 um 22.39.51.png
    319.7 KB · Views: 0
Gypsies are worse than Indians they are so fucking ugly at least there are some good looking currys but I never seen a good looking gypsie
I‘ve seen a lot of good looking gypsies, a lot of them don’t even look Gypsy until they reveal to you that they are

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
I‘ve seen a lot of good looking gypsies, a lot of them don’t even look Gypsy until they reveal to you that they are
I live in Germany. Not allot of gypsies here but the ones I've seen look hideous

I love them, theyre realy cool people

I saw 2 gypsie chads tweaking