• +1
Reactions: try2beme
The calmest looking confrontation I've ever seen

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34
why the gook got the stereotypical chinese red umbrella :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Hottaco34
just like any race there is bad ones and good ones i dont think you should generalize

They must be wiped out in gta v

These people suck and they stink of shit and disease and look subhuman

deport all gypsies to india

just like any race there is bad ones and good ones i dont think you should generalize
i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick

• Love it
Reactions: bluntmullet
i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick

I’m not talking about Indians you fucking fags

The lady in the video obviously isn’t a fucking Indian JFL
You fucking 2024 user

I’m not talking about Indians you fucking fags

The lady in the video obviously isn’t a fucking Indian JFL
You fucking 2024 user
forgive english, i am Russia.
i am here little time. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also.
We sex together.i never tell i gay because i am very shame. As i ♥♥♥♥ this American guy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM ♥♥♥ FROM SEX" (in Russia). I say "I AM ♥♥♥ FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM ♥♥♥ FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I ♥♥♥ IN ASS" I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? i dont no but it spurt it feel very good in American ass