Habe you ever give a chance to a ugly girl.

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

🌵🌴🌵🌴🌵🌴
Bro I feel like trash for doing so :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I'm not Chad
But damn
An ethnic normie? I wanna forget about it

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, \/orman, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
i led one on for like 2 months just to tell her she’s ugly

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, \/orman, Bitchwhipper2 and 4 others
Nah. I might if given the chance though. Users need to realize that their looks match isn’t going to be that attractive.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, \/orman, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Despicable, boss8055 and 1 other person
I actually like someone else
Maybe that's my excuse :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
It's not
We libe lies, sometimes it's better to listen to a lie than to something cruel and real
i like hurting their feelings. they would do it to a man without second thought

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
  • +1
Yes I would if I didn't know how fucked mentally she is
i like hurting girls who were hurt. because i know they pretend they are traumatized for sympathy. so i’m giving her something she can run and cry about to her many friends and orbiters. i’m a good guy

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and autistic_tendencies
aaaaaaaaahhhhh I wanna kms

i like hurting girls who were hurt. because i know they pretend they are traumatized for sympathy. so i’m giving her something she can run and cry about to her many friends and orbiters. i’m a good guy
Bro it's something deeper unfortunately

Bro it's something deeper unfortunately
i only feel bad if they are disabled. if they were just raped, parents died, abused, etc i don’t feel sympathy for women, because those things happened to me and i don’t complain

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
i only feel bad if they are disabled. if they were just raped, parents died, abused, etc i don’t feel sympathy for women, because those things happened to me and i don’t complain
Bro
All this shit really Happend to you? :feelswhere:

• +1
Bro
All this shit really Happend to you? :feelswhere:
yea. why do u think i’m here? but i hate women who act like they’re traumatized. if i was a woman i wouldn’t care what happened to me because i’d have tons of friends and boyfriends and id actually feel loved. instead no one loves me in fact everyone hates me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and zura
yea. why do u think i’m here? but i hate women who act like they’re traumatized. if i was a woman i wouldn’t care what happened to me because i’d have tons of friends and boyfriends and id actually feel loved. instead no one loves me in fact everyone hates me
What's my personality if I feel bad for you bro
I'm that kind of person :feelskek::feelskek:

• Hmm...
you don’t feel bad for me? that’s expected tho, nobody does. they’d only care if i’m female

oh i read it wrong
ig ur just a cuck no hard feelings, but i’m not female so u should feel bad for me

you don’t feel bad for me? that’s expected tho, nobody does. they’d only care if i’m female
I'd care I'm that kind of Person
Maybe I'm too sensible? (Sensitive) idk the right word in English.

• +1
  • +1
I'd care I'm that kind of Person
Maybe I'm too sensible? (Sensitive) idk the right word in English.
yes u are sensitive/empathetic. but i would feel bad for myself, unless i were female

I'm not Chad
But damn
I didn't give her a chance, but I felt bad to reject her outright. So, she kept trying until she might have realized I had no interest.

I'm not Chad
But damn
No knowing a girl with a face like that is my gf would make me vomit my intestines out

• +1
No because I had experience of how I was treated in middle school by girls. So subsequently I would take any opportunity to put females in their place. Not of all them.

Last edited:
  • +1
No, I dont waste my, or their, time on stupid shit like that

There’s no point, u can’t love an ugly girl. You’ll only ever see her as annoying even if she worships the ground you walk on, can’t beat nature. For some reason ugly girls are masc and combative too jfl

I once did. But it was only because my confidence was so low that I thought she was giving me a chance

Eh, depends.

If she was feminine (features AND behavior-wise) and also had some boobies and ass then yeah, sure.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek and vermillioncorefan
i would only do it if she agrees to sex tbh
no other use
not even close to a ltr

One girl I had a thing with in college has terrible bone structure, very recessed and asymmetrical, but blonde hair, blue eyes, great body so I was really into her at the time. When it was ending, her face suddenly looked different and worse to me all the sudden. And then years later, I read all about face and now I know exactly what I’m looking at. So it would kinda feel like that if I got back together with her again.