Habit of biting lip increase collagen and create bigger lips?

zxim

zxim

Bronze
I’ve had a habit of biting my upper lip and my upper lip is bigger than my lower lip, parents have normal lips or bigger lower lips. My lips are still full but my bigger upper lip makes me look recessed and like a chipmunk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, bttb, SubhumanForever and 2 others
I’ve had a habit of biting my upper lip and my upper lip is bigger than my lower lip, parents have normal lips or bigger lower lips. My lips are still full but my bigger upper lip makes me look recessed and like a chipmunk
Dnr

I bite both of my lips and it never changed the size of them lol, what are you doing :lul:

High IQ Collagenmaxxing guide

• +1
Reactions: St. Fraudcel
What even is this orangutan’s brain thinking

it's actually true, although it won't make them bigger it will increase their collagen production by a tiny amount. Break cells to repair them stronger

• Love it
Reactions: zxim
this might be the first actual serious reply but there is actually some sense to this, according to the cell stretch theory a sudden change in the shape of a collagen matrix induces growth of collagen, so when you first bite your lip (especially if you suddenly bite hard) this could disorganise the collagen which then signals increased collagen growth in your lips

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: zxim and Maalik
it's actually true, although it won't make them bigger it will increase their collagen production by a tiny amount. Break cells to repair them stronger
everythingsmashing
might actually try that irissmashing by @nordsmog too at this point :lul:

this might be the first actual serious reply but there is actually some sense to this, according to the cell stretch theory a sudden change in the shape of a collagen matrix induces growth of collagen, so when you first bite your lip (especially if you suddenly bite hard) this could disorganise the collagen which then signals increased collagen growth in your lips
Chinless kid