HabitMaxxing + RoutineMaxxing?

D

Deleted member 39411

Iron
Has anyone created a thread for these topics?

What habits in particular? Skincare & other routines already exist, no thread about optimizing though.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Deleted member 39411
What habits in particular? Skincare & other routines already exist, no thread about optimizing though.
Just habits in general - ones that are beneficial for developing yourself into a better man.

(not just the ones focused on improving your looks, but looksmax more as an overall transformation)

And yeah - a thread about the 'perfect' morning routine, nightly routine... scheduling of your day and being productive overall.

I think having something like that.. if we don't already.. would be useful.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sondern and devonhendryx999
Oh yeah no thread about it just yet, they call it a "looksmax routine" which you can find on yt I suppose.
Definitely need threads like these for optimizing time :coffee:

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Deleted member 39411
Just habits in general - ones that are beneficial for developing yourself into a better man.

(not just the ones focused on improving your looks, but looksmax more as an overall transformation)

And yeah - a thread about the 'perfect' morning routine, nightly routine... scheduling of your day and being productive overall.

i might make a night routine one soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39411

Money and Success section.