Had 4 women compliment me without asking them to.

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
I basically went to a wedding over 4 months ago and these girls saw a picture of me and said I look unreal.

Muh hair muh hair 🤣.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, try2beme, Blackgymmax and 3 others
What happened with girl that was cheating on her husband w you?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
What happened with girl that was cheating on her husband w you?
I forced her to get an abortion and now I never fuck with her tbh. Fuck that. Atleast now I know the morning after pill doesn't always work. And how to get abortion with pills etc.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, Elvisandreaa, YabadiDabado and 1 other person
I forced her to get an abortion and now I never fuck with her tbh. Fuck that. Atleast now I know the morning after pill doesn't always work. And how to get abortion with pills etc.
Damn idk if it’s in me to get a girl an abortion I would feel too guilty

• +1
Damn idk if it’s in me to get a girl an abortion I would feel too guilty
I was against abortion before but now I'm pro abortion tbh. But I'm never fucking a bitch without condom or birth control now. I feel bad for killing my unborn child. It's sad tbh but I wasn't gonna ltr her.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 31562
I was against abortion before but now I'm pro abortion tbh. But I'm never fucking a bitch without condom or birth control now. I feel bad for killing my unborn child. It's sad tbh but I wasn't gonna ltr her.
rate this paki running game in Lebanon

• JFL

Not gonna watch but I'm guessing they scammed him in taxis and didn't let him enter clubs and restaurants thinking he is a garbage cleaner? What else?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
Not gonna watch but I'm guessing they scammed him in taxis and didn't let him enter clubs and restaurants thinking he is a garbage cleaner? What else?
But saar we are Muslim bhai bhai

• JFL
  • +1
I don't speak Pakistani language so can't really watch and read don't care enough tbh
Me neither was looking for Lebanon night life videos as I keep hearing lebs party hard idk if it’s true

• JFL
Me neither was looking for Lebanon night life videos as I keep hearing lebs party hard idk if it’s true
The only good thing here is nightlife tbh but you need money to enter the places.

Lebanon needs sharia

Only if whole world first. Otherwise no. Either everyone or no one. Image people fucking while you are incel under sharia unless married.

• +1
I basically went to a wedding over 4 months ago and these girls saw a picture of me and said I look unreal.

Muh hair muh hair 🤣.
spat out my cookie. good joke op

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Only if whole world first. Otherwise no. Either everyone or no one. Image people fucking while you are incel under sharia unless married.
To be fair you can have 4 virgin wives and won’t have sex tourist thirsty dogs like @Manchild coming to your country trying to fuck

• JFL

He is saying he doesn't like lebenon because the currency is not stable and the hotels were shit and the local people were scamming the tourists.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 31562
He is saying he doesn't like lebenon because the currency is not stable and the hotels were shit and the local people were scamming the tourists.
Lebanons economy is shit tbh crazy fact there is 3 times more lebs in Brazil than the country it self

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Baldingman1998
I saw that you are bald which is a death sentence according to many incels, what's ur body count? I think the balding pill is overrated.

• +1
Who asks for compliments though?

I saw that you are bald which is a death sentence according to many incels, what's ur body count? I think the balding pill is overrated.
Body count only 3 but I fucked them many times. So you can call me a hook up stick to same girl type of guy. but I never went on dates or payed for anything. Basically just go for girls that are into you. Human communication is 90% nonverbal so it's easy to see what girls are interested and what girls aren't if you have social awareness.

I haven't had sex for 2 years between girls one time and now it's been a month so I'm basically a virgin now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
Tbh balding is for sure a death sentence for some men especially with a peanut skull etc. For me it made me go from a 7.5 to a 4-6? Idk tbh maybe I'm delusional but I definitely became alot less good looking but ironically most of my slays are while bald.

• +1
Body count only 3 but I fucked them many times. So you can call me a hook up stick to same girl type of guy. but I never went on dates or payed for anything. Basically just go for girls that are into you. Human communication is 90% nonverbal so it's easy to see what girls are interested and what girls aren't if you have social awareness.

I haven't had sex for 2 years between girls one time and now it's been a month so I'm basically a virgin now.
Having sex with the same girl a lot of times mogs fucking random girls anyway.

You kinda disprove the bald pill tbh since you aren't chad but you still fucked women.
I think a lot of blackpill stuff is exaggerated.

• +1
Having sex with the same girl a lot of times mogsexaggerated

ndom girls anyway.

You kinda disprove the bald pill tbh since you aren't chad but you still fucked women.
I think a lot of blackpill stuff is exaggerated.
Tbh I have other qualities that make up for being bald but yeah black pill is exaggerated

• +1
bald lebanese bull destroyed me

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and Baldingman1998
You ended a life.

• So Sad
How do u fuck around in muslim country wtf

schizo stories from baldabad

• JFL
Lebanon does not have sharia everyone does whatever they want these days
Das kinda crazy tho, i mean now it s lebanon, but soon it will be the whole middle east if the jews will it

Wedding photographers usually filter and enhance their photos. So they were not complementing you, but an enhanced version of you.