Had a beggar woman without teeth, ~40yo, tell me I am handsome.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Before asking me for 5 euro.

Her compliment didn't even interact with a single neuron in my brain, I had a completely blank reaction and told her I have nothing for her right after.

JFL at the truecel life when this is the only compliment you get in months.

Why did I have to be born as a deformed truecel man, living in the pain and horror that no woman will ever find you attractive?

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, ominion, truthhurts and 1 other person
Was I hitler in my previous life, reborn as truecel?

fuck this shit.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and vampmaxxer
She was trying to butter you up before she drained your pockets

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WeiWei, truthhurts and MoggerGaston
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and truthhurts

Her compliment didn't even interact with a single neuron in my brain, I had a completely blank reaction and told her I have nothing for her right after.

Why did I have to be born as a deformed truecel man, living in the pain and horror that no woman will ever find you attractive?
U shoulda slay her

Bro I don't think you understand how shit you make 90+% of this forum feel when you complain about being bad looking

90+% of this forum is way worse looking than you
You think of things too relatively. Always comparing to the best of the best, when if you look at things actually objectively against everybody globally, you are extremely good looking. Even in the West you are very good looking

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Gengar

Mirin psychology. :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
Bro I don't think you understand how shit you make 90+% of this forum feel when you complain about being bad looking

90+% of this forum is way worse looking than you
You think of things too relatively. Always comparing to the best of the best, when if you look at things actually objectively against everybody globally, you are extremely good looking. Even in the West you are very good looking
fair enough. just my life circumstances have been very unfortunate i guess

• So Sad
Reactions: greycel
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston

Users who are viewing this thread

Back