Had a Chad experience last night at the club

Piratecel

Piratecel

Somali Jew 🇸🇴🇮🇱
Last night I went to the club with my friend and to my surprise I actually got action. Basically what happened was there was this white girl that was acting crazy, like she was probably drunk and I saw her dancing with some manlet curry guy, me with my blackpilled brain knew I mogged him to death and there was probably no real attraction whatsoever. So I was standing by the table that offers drinks with my friend and that girl and her friend came there to buy drinks. I started a convo telling her I would buy her a drink so I told my friend to buy it because I couldn't cuz I only had my phone on me and they didn't accept tap.

So then I told the foid that and she was alright with it, so then I just took her started to dancing with her and made out with her in front of everybody. Felt chad as fuck watching all those ethnic curry and blackcel cucks watch me make out with a white girl and grab her ass whilst they're not doing shit just standing around pretending to have a good time. Brutal low inhib pill

Even my friend was tilted I asked him to record but he didn't, friends are only friends until they see you getting ass brutal.

@sportsmogger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sodoku, ShowerMaxxing, \/orman and 14 others
Yet you still didn't lose your virginity hahaha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, ShowerMaxxing, nope and 5 others
bro went partying in the blackest slums of somaliland

• JFL
Reactions: nofap, ShowerMaxxing, bloomercel and 5 others
Only ugly low-class white women would ever touch an ethnic or black. Congrats on the LTB dance, I guess?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oily703, notmog98, GigaStacySexual and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Sub5kang, Suns9999, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Tales from somalia's darkest sewers that was abandoned for 9000 years

• JFL
Reactions: illusivespirits, bloomercel, GigaStacySexual and 2 others
Tales from somalia's darkest sewers that was abandoned for 9000 years
Cope I have literally no reason to larp on an incel forum. Maybe you should go outside and actually try to be social to see what is possible.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, Sub5kang, bloomercel and 6 others
Cope I have literally no reason to larp on an incel forum. Maybe you should go outside and actually try to be social to see what is possible.
Just be self-hating ethnic theory is legit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ivan.kuk, bloomercel, GigaStacySexual and 2 others
Last night I went to the club with my friend and to my surprise I actually got action. Basically what happened was there was this white girl that was acting crazy, like she was probably drunk and I saw her dancing with some manlet curry guy, me with my blackpilled brain knew I mogged him to death and there was probably no real attraction whatsoever. So I was standing by the table that offers drinks with my friend and that girl and her friend came there to buy drinks. I started a convo telling her I would buy her a drink so I told my friend to buy it because I couldn't cuz I only had my phone on me and they didn't accept tap.

So then I told the foid that and she was alright with it, so then I just took her started to dancing with her and made out with her in front of everybody. Felt chad as fuck watching all those ethnic curry and blackcel cucks watch me make out with a white girl and grab her ass whilst they're not doing shit just standing around pretending to have a good time. Brutal low inhib pill

Even my friend was tilted I asked him to record but he didn't, friends are only friends until they see you getting ass brutal.

@sportsmogger
that happens all the time relax g what the fuck, foids make out with everybody nowadays

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Rhinoplastyordie, GigaStacySexual and 2 others

@sportsmogger
and that's it?
she doesn't even gave you a BJ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, GigaStacySexual, Suns9999 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, Suns9999 and Piratecel
Good, she probably had some STDs, what would u rate her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shitskinism, GigaStacySexual, Suns9999 and 1 other person
Not a real one, my homie would always record it. (wouldn't have to even ask lol) But he would delete it the morning after lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Piratecel
you should have taken her number and go out some other day
Couldn't cuz of her friends cock blocking me and my friend wanted to leave too. I will be even more low inhib next time. Its hectic in a club environment 1 wrong move and you can't reverse it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, vratisevojvodo and DarkAscender
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and sportsmogger
Begged a barely coherent girl to spend time with you in exchange for more free alcohol(that your friend paid for), that you didn't even have sex with

Definitely chad

• JFL
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, sportsmogger, shitskinism and 4 others
somalian getting bitches and not me. Brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Autismcel, Suns9999 and 1 other person
@SecularIslamist

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Tales from Hargeisa School of Gifted Children

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Sub5kang, sportsmogger and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Suns9999, Sub5kang, sportsmogger and 1 other person
I would buy her a drink so I told my friend to buy it because I couldn't cuz I only had my phone on me and they didn't accept tap.

basically you bought a girl a drink and danced with her and kissed her.

LMAO IF you think this is a chad experience you literally state yourself this girl was doing the exact same thing before you with an utter curry subhuman who also probs bought her drinks.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Sub5kang and sportsmogger
basically you bought a girl a drink and danced with her and kissed her.

LMAO IF you think this is a chad experience you literally state yourself this girl was doing the exact same thing before you with an utter curry subhuman who also probs bought her drinks.
You disgusting gook the curry wasn't kissing her, and I actually wrote this not specific my friend didn't actually buy her drinks I told her that I asked my friend to buy her drinks because my tap wasn't working and she was fine with it she went with me anyway get it.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Sub5kang and sportsmogger
You disgusting gook the curry wasn't kissing her, and I actually wrote this not specific my friend didn't actually buy her drinks I told her that I asked my friend to buy her drinks because my tap wasn't working and she was fine with it she went with me anyway get it.
the last time i went the club i got approached and was fucking her raw in my car ten minutes later.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Sub5kang, sportsmogger and 1 other person
the last time i went the club i got approached and was fucking her raw in my car ten minutes later.
Aren't you in Finland, literally any Subhuman trash can fuck baltic whores, if you were here in Canada your twink gook ass would have no SMV. :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Aren't you in Finland, literally any Subhuman trash can fuck baltic whores, if you were here in Canada your twink gook ass would have no SMV. :feelskek:
are you sure? I live in the UK and banged a Canadian exchange student off tinder she was easy af.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and sportsmogger
@Sub5kang

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Sub5kang
What's the tallest
Probably the ones deep in the south, the ones up north(aka my people) tend to be lighter skinned and slightly shorter, the ones in the deep south are way taller and dark skinned

My moms dad was 6’6 tho so idk

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Sub5kang

@sportsmogger
JBB is law

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel
JBB is law
Cope
Just be a ugly somalian subhuman is law

I know a 5’9 nw3.5 somalian glassescel who destroyed a marriage of 10 years by fucking a 33 year old blonde milf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Piratecel
What is around 2 PSL? is that below or above average? Are you a MTN or HTN