Had a dream of tiktok

D

Deleted member 10913

Kraken
I was in class and it was full of tiktokfags who mogged me to mount agri and back. I don´t remember much of the dream but the women teamed up with the twinks and laughed to my face jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus and Deleted member 12303
Never been mogged in my dreams but I have been cucked

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Never been mogged in my dreams but I have been cucked
man that´s brutal. There also was a part in my dream where we had to sing. All sunhumans where laughed at. Chads could sing so they revieved validation, me on the otherhand was waiting for my fate. My name was the last so i tried to piss off the teacher to eliminate myself lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
man that´s brutal. There also was a part in my dream where we had to sing. All sunhumans where laughed at. Chads could sing so they revieved validation, me on the otherhand was waiting for my fate. My name was the last so i tried to piss off the teacher to eliminate myself lol
I had the worst type of night mare the wake up loop. Where you supposedly wake up like 20 times and each time you wonder if the next one is going to be the real one.

• JFL
I had the worst type of night mare the wake up loop. Where you supposedly wake up like 20 times and each time you wonder if the next one is going to be the real one.
Shit but like sleep paralyses it´s not emotional. Man i felt bad waking up from this one

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
my dreams are usually the ones where I mog lol...opposite to real life

• Woah
my dreams are usually the ones where I mog lol...opposite to real life
I only remember one dream where I looked to have white shiny skin. The rest of em was some kind of plight I was in like the one where my fiancee wouldn't look at my face and turn her back on me.

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus