Had a dream

D

Deleted member 72069

NPC
Joined
May 3, 2024
Posts
27,289
Reputation
49,287
I was walking to school when these two Boy Scouts started bullying me for some reason.

Idk why, but we were both armed with AR-15’s and eventually the situation escalated to the point where we got in a gunfight. I injured both of them and started yelling “you really thought you could shoot at me? now you’re fucking dead!” And I went up to them while they were groaning in pain and writhing on the ground and I placed the barrel of the gun on their forehead and fired.

Then, I left in a car and calmed down, my anger was gone and I was lucid and freaking out about getting caught by the cops. After that, all I know is that I was talking to my old oneitis on a snap call
 
Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 31766, Juandigomigo22, Deleted member 31971 and 1 other person
Most calming American dream
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: donkeyskin, ascension and Deleted member 72069
I had a dream two days a go where I killed someone
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72069
What happened in it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72069

Similar threads

real_rxz
Replies
0
Views
15
real_rxz
real_rxz
ESR
Replies
3
Views
36
hate
hate
Ivanos
Replies
1
Views
21
AutistKhan
AutistKhan
Clqs
Replies
15
Views
108
SpanishManlett
SpanishManlett
ICXCLuvr
Replies
12
Views
82
SAVIBRZACK
SAVIBRZACK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top