• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • Had a gigachad moment now πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

Had a gigachad moment now πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

currylightskin

currylightskin

Yakhiiiiiiii πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ’¦
A fight brokeout in our uni nos and one of this guy from the other gang started punching my drunk friend and there was absolutely no one help my friend πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬. That's when I came in punched literally everyone and knocked each one out from the other gang and all the girls in the canteen were literally mirin me πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬. Bloody scenes here yakhis πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬.got suspended by the uni and omw to the police station as I'm typing this yakhis πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬. Fml yakhis πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, 5.5psl, Deleted member 25938 and 7 others
Why all the emojis like a fag

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
mirin yak, call thakur mouse next time and we will teach them proper lesson 😸😼

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and currylightskin
mirin yak, call thakur mouse next time and we will teach them proper lesson 😸😼
Inshallah yakhi just finished the procedures from the station β˜οΈβ˜οΈβ˜οΈπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬. Settled outside the court put those assholes need 6k USD for hospital expenses it seems yakhiπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΏπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Tales from Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham

• JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 15854, ascension and 2 others
Jfl at this nigga’s recent emojis

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Very naughty yakhi

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
A fight brokeout in our uni nos and one of this guy from the other gang started punching my drunk friend and there was absolutely no one help my friend πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬. That's when I came in punched literally everyone and knocked each one out from the other gang and all the girls in the canteen were literally mirin me πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬. Bloody scenes here yakhis πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬.got suspended by the uni and omw to the police station as I'm typing this yakhis πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬. Fml yakhis πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬.
who tf in ur banner yakhi???πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Havent seen u in a while, how u doing yahki?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • Had a gigachad moment now πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž
Back