Had a Latina Stacylite keep looking at me at Chick-fil-a

I

Isengard

Iron
So, I was at Chick fil a, ordering food and shit. She took my order with the biggest smile on her face. But I thought nothing of it since she’s supposed to do that. Soon after when I got my food and sat down at the table. I noticed her taking out the trash and she was directly looking at me and once I look over to her. She immediately turned around when I looked over.

Did I misinterpret something?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, poopoohead, icetraebald and 5 others
So, I was at Chick fil a, ordering food and shit. She took my order with the biggest smile on her face. But I thought nothing of it since she’s supposed to do that. Soon after when I got my food and sat down at the table. I noticed her taking out the trash and she was directly looking at me and once I look over to her. She immediately turned around when I looked over.

what being KHHV does to a man

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, WatermelonLover, poopoohead and 5 others

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Vermilioncore and kviijjjjj
IMG 4636

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, Vermilioncore and billymidnight

U ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and Beastimmung
The fact that you are so happy about it and you post about it on a forum means it was a meaningless interaction

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Offensive Bias, darkness97 and 4 others
if she was interested she would approach

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX
Probably should’ve had story prefix adjacent up if there was a current year cel being retarded
I've been lurking since 2019 lil guy but I never bothered to make an account until recently

I've been lurking since 2019 lil guy but I never bothered to make an account until recently
The classic I've been lurking since 2019 it's okay to be a new bro there's nothing wrong with it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and Beastimmung
The fact u been here for so long and still haven’t gotten surgery if ur “LTN” is crazy

i would not have the balls to look at a hot chick while working fast food. i would literally just do my job and pretend i'm not actually there. rizzing up a woman in my greasy chic-fil-a uniform? absolute insanity.

to be a woman man.

Wait hold up i just read that title back, you said latina? Staceylite? Something isn’t adding up. Get real nigga :feelshah:

Bro think he the anime main character

She might have found you gl, but then again it's chick fil a, dude. The management expects top notch customer satisfaction as it's a big deal to them.

bro its chickfila they are mk ultra trained to act nice af

you think a popeyes worker would do the same?

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover