Had a super realistic dream that I got cucked and went er with a knife.

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
It felt so real.
I gathered the courage to ask my oneitis out at the bus stop and she kisses me before she caught the bus. When I got home, I say a video of her getting fucked being shared on everyone’s story.

I ran to her house and stabbed her and her lover to death aswell as a bunch of other people from my school.

To all fbi niggas: I would never do this in real life, nor do I even slightly want tO. I feel horrible about myself for even having a dream of something so terrible. Please don’t put on a list and raid my house.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Robert01 and jefferson
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: InZayn and Deleted member 2607
FD943327 D00F 4523 AF26 F4C8A3E357ED

49996E54 2795 4BC5 AD7D D380252ED44D

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

Dude imagine seeing ur oneitis getting fucked on Snapchat I would legit ER

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
Dude imagine seeing ur oneitis getting fucked on Snapchat I would legit ER
I wouldn’t er, but I’d probably vomit from being so overwhelmed. Especially since she’s very “innocent” compared to other girls and very shy/introverted.

dreams are never accurate

I had a dream last night that I took a shower and all my hair fell out

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel