Brb never becoming 6'3 amazing hairstyled zygos developed toned chad
Brb 6'1 is a stretch

giphy.gif

If anyone knows how to jump dimensions without paying for one, let me know

@Pietrosiek has experience in dimension jumping

• JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand
@Pietrosiek has experience in dimension jumping
Nope, same old him, I thought of myself from a 3rd person point of view and saw pity of other people on my looks

If anyone knows how to jump dimensions without paying for one, let me know
I am convinced that your consciousness can jump to another body through meditation or even through psychedelic drugs, but you won't remember anything from this life, it would be like everything that happened to you was just a dream, because all your memories and personality are tied to the brain and body that you live in.
I once smoked salvia and my consciousness jumped to a door knob, and it was like I always been that door knob, my human life that I lived until then was just a faint memory, I was just a door knob sitting there, and observing my environment, the human life that I lived until then was just an illusion, I could see this person laying on the bed and simply imagined how it would be to live his life, and then I decided to fantasize some more and returned my consciousness to the human form.
While meditating deeply I could also feel my consciousness flickering - I am now myself, and then I disappear, I don't exist anymore, I am pure consciousness and nothingness, then I become the whole universe, then I feel shifting inside another man and see briefly scenes happening in another place or country, etc.

So, yeah, I am sure you could escape this body and move your consciousness to another person, but you will forget everything that happened to you until then and you will be convinced that you were always that other person.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
The only way to exit your body is death.