Had an experience yesterday that's changed my plan to reach my goals

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
My previous goals were something like:

"Get surgery, get money, get some certifications and a degree and get in good shape, then find a good woman who could be a wife."

My new goals are something like:

"Get surgery, go INSANELY hard into getting certifications, degree later, continue getting into shape, forget these women entirely and never get married."

I realized yesterday that no matter what I did I can't get a girlfriend either on the moment or the future because women can find fucking NBA players and famous dudes on Instagram. On top of this these girls arent feminine at all and don't want to be a wife. They seemingly just want to "have fun" on tinder, which is disgusting to me and I don't even like it AS A MAN. I also realized I need to cut off some loser fags I communicate with online because it's affecting my mental state.

The goal is to surround yourself with bulletproof, successfully hard-minded moneymaking attractive peers, and become just like them.

I realized money and career as a man is our best bet because women demand that you're top 5% in looks now and most of us can't really reach that even surgically. After surgery I'll be high tier normie and have a lot of other assets going for me, but in the eyes of women I'm being mogged by some NBA players in her DMs.

I can be making 6 figures by the time im 25, if I put in the work right now. I also realized I have to re-evalate my nofap plan because I went 30 days and yesterday got so insanely high sex drive I couldn't even think for like 36 hours straight I was just rolling in my bed thinking about women, and I do very poorly on dating apps. Meaning it's literally impossible for me to even get a 5/10 female (as a 6'4 5/10 dude facially with average income but no social status), and by the time I become a 6.5/10 facially and have top 1% income at 6 figures at 25, i won't even want these women because they aren't wife material.

Unironically looking into the MGTOW meme or going overseas. Totally into passportmaxxing at this point because being lonely isn't ideal, doing ridiculously long nofap streaks causing me to dream about virgin wife (that doesn't exist) isn't ideal, none of this is ideal.

I did fail my nofap streak but honestly don't fully blame myself because I learned some new information from that yesterday that I need to re-evalate my plan once again. I'll restart nofap and just consider this the "fork in the road" where i once again choose a different path to reach the same desired end goal.

If you aren't moneymaxxing to suicide whilst also getting jacked and shredded, being on fin/dut + TRT, evaluating your jaw to see how it can be surgically improved, actively advancing your college education or trade certifications, there's a dude out there, a guy taller and harder working than you right now, who's doing all of this while you make memes and jack off. Yeah I'm done with it. Time to grind this weekend, no time for fun, it's the rat race.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, jfbjfb, Deleted member 27772 and 13 others
I couldn't even think for like 36 hours straight I was just rolling in my bed thinking about women
You can pair fasting with NoFap, life changing.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 27772, rooman and 3 others
Also NoFap/Semen Retention is useless without meditation/prayer to transmute that energy into something good.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, rooman and Kebab Master
i will study medicine in europe and geomaxx to sea. it's not about just girls btw. you could be the king of a poor country with like a million dollars a year. i want to dominate people in social situations.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 28414, midlatinocel and 2 others
Dont ever get married

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
you will not be making 6 figures ever in your life let alone by 25

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623, rooman, Kebab Master and 1 other person
because women can find fucking NBA players and famous dudes on Instagram
but in the eyes of women I'm being mogged by some NBA players in her DMs.
no one is arguing about woman having many options, but if you think that EVERY woman, regardless of her looks level, has the possibility that someone who is very successful in life or looks like a model would give her attention, then you are very delusional.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, rooman, Deleted member 16220 and 1 other person
i will study medicine in europe and geomaxx to sea. it's not about just girls btw. you could be the king of a poor country with like a million dollars a year. i want to dominate people in social situations.
how can u geomaxx to sea if u have to work in the west irl job cos medicine

how can u geomaxx to sea if u have to work in the west irl job cos medicine
i already make half a million a year. i want to study medicine just because i'm into biology and chemistry

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 26859
most wealth in the word is inherited
i'm 18 and make half a million. you don't have to be a billionaire to be considered as wealthy. i can reach a few millions a year in my lifetime.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman and ascension

"Get surgery, get money, get some certifications and a degree and get in good shape, then find a good woman who could be a wife."

"Get surgery, go INSANELY hard into getting certifications, degree later, continue getting into shape, forget these women entirely and never get married."

I realized yesterday that no matter what I did I can't get a girlfriend either on the moment or the future because women can find fucking NBA players and famous dudes on Instagram. On top of this these girls arent feminine at all and don't want to be a wife. They seemingly just want to "have fun" on tinder, which is disgusting to me and I don't even like it AS A MAN. I also realized I need to cut off some loser fags I communicate with online because it's affecting my mental state.

The goal is to surround yourself with bulletproof, successfully hard-minded moneymaking attractive peers, and become just like them.

I realized money and career as a man is our best bet because women demand that you're top 5% in looks now and most of us can't really reach that even surgically. After surgery I'll be high tier normie and have a lot of other assets going for me, but in the eyes of women I'm being mogged by some NBA players in her DMs.

I can be making 6 figures by the time im 25, if I put in the work right now. I also realized I have to re-evalate my nofap plan because I went 30 days and yesterday got so insanely high sex drive I couldn't even think for like 36 hours straight I was just rolling in my bed thinking about women, and I do very poorly on dating apps. Meaning it's literally impossible for me to even get a 5/10 female (as a 6'4 5/10 dude facially with average income but no social status), and by the time I become a 6.5/10 facially and have top 1% income at 6 figures at 25, i won't even want these women because they aren't wife material.

Unironically looking into the MGTOW meme or going overseas. Totally into passportmaxxing at this point because being lonely isn't ideal, doing ridiculously long nofap streaks causing me to dream about virgin wife (that doesn't exist) isn't ideal, none of this is ideal.

I did fail my nofap streak but honestly don't fully blame myself because I learned some new information from that yesterday that I need to re-evalate my plan once again. I'll restart nofap and just consider this the "fork in the road" where i once again choose a different path to reach the same desired end goal.

If you aren't moneymaxxing to suicide whilst also getting jacked and shredded, being on fin/dut + TRT, evaluating your jaw to see how it can be surgically improved, actively advancing your college education or trade certifications, there's a dude out there, a guy taller and harder working than you right now, who's doing all of this while you make memes and jack off. Yeah I'm done with it. Time to grind this weekend, no time for fun, it's the rat race.
You seem like a smart guy, remember this forum exaggerates. Being NT could do a lot for you. If you are white literally just go gym and at 6’4 it couldn’t be that bad. It is disgusting how women just want to sleep around and do drugs, they lack father figures and it’s sad. I have been hanging with this really hot neighbor girl who just does a bunch of drugs and sleeps around all the time like it’s no big deal. And wonders why she is depressed. They don’t even know any better nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
i'm 18 and make half a million. you don't have to be a billionaire to be considered as wealthy. i can reach a few millions a year in my lifetime.
either rich parents or larp

either rich parents or larp
when someone tells you that you can make it, you dont believe it. when someone tells you they made it, you dont believe it either. so, i guess it's the difference between 'inherited' wealthy people and poorcels like you.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, rooman, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
when someone tells you that you can make it, you dont believe it. when someone tells you they made it, you dont believe it either. so, i guess it's the difference between 'inherited' wealthy people and poorcels like you.
good for you for making it. But most wont and thats being realistic. Most dont have the opportunity. Be happy u made it if u did

good for you for making it. But most wont and thats being realistic. Most dont have the opportunity. Be happy u made it if u did
most wont make it because they dont even try. seriously, look around you. how many people are seriously working on themselves to achieve something? they all play games and talk about celebritiy drama and shit. anyone who is average iq can make at least 10k a month if they really read some quality business books and put in the work.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, GigaAscender, rooman and 2 others
most wont make it because they dont even try. seriously, look around you. how many people are seriously working on themselves to achieve something? they all play games and talk about celebritiy drama and shit. anyone who is average iq can make at least 10k a month if they really read some quality business books and put in the work.
business books are fucking retarded no one is going to give out some secret on how to be rich. Its all same circlejerking cold showers and wake up before everyone bro! Nah. U have to be very intelligent take risks usually u have to have some resources already, you have to be creative, it helps having like minded people around you. How many people have all that?

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, rooman and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
How you gonna continue you 1000 years bloodline?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
You are a man… you can become anything you put your mind to and make however much money you want.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 16220, Deleted member 17595 and 1 other person
This reads like a hamza quote
it’s just the way our brains are wired. Think of who is the best at anything it’s a man… men’s brains are wired to achieve whatever they want with time and diligence. It’s not some inspirational quote only natural truth

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, GigaAscender and Deleted member 16220
business books are fucking retarded no one is going to give out some secret on how to be rich. Its all same circlejerking cold showers and wake up before everyone bro! Nah.
i already told you quality books. thats like telling someone they shouldnt get surgery because there are not so skilled surgeons out there.
U have to be very intelligent
if you consider me as very intelligent, why don't you take my advice and go try something?
take risks usually u have to have some resources already,
i'm from turkey where average people make like 1k$ a month. do you think i already had resources when i first started out?
you have to be creative,
i'm not. i just have skills.
it helps having like minded people around you. How many people have all that?
do you think it's about like minded people? you dont have to create something new from scratch. i'm not talking about 1 billion dollar start up idea. just multiple 6 figures ffs

people spend and make money every day. this is the foundation of our society. telling someone that they can't make money even if they try is simply stupid.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 27857
Meter autism

Yet most girls are fucking some oofy doofy with a skinnyfat body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and Deleted member 28896

read it all

chad mentality but realistically if ur 6'4 and failing, u have to be mentally challenged in a few ways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and Kebab Master
Also NoFap/Semen Retention is useless without meditation/prayer to transmute that energy into something good.
How? Please I heard about this before and I never understood it.

good thread uwu good luck boyo 🥰
You can pair fasting with NoFap, life changing.
yeah fasting gives me energy like nothing else 🥰

Of course you can but you gotta be American in order to achieve said
See that’s what I’m talking about. Just gotta get lucky with birth lottery to end up in the US and opportunities will follow

plans.me

• JFL
Reactions: Kebab Master
Of course you can but you gotta be American in order to achieve said

See that’s what I’m talking about. Just gotta get lucky with birth lottery to end up in the US and opportunities will follow
i've never even been to the us

I make something like $80k a year and im 22 you're delusional and I'm simply working harder than you.

• +1
I make something like $80k a year and im 22 you're delusional and I'm simply working harder than you.
you are priviledged, not necessarily working harder

• Ugh..
you are priviledged, not necessarily working harder

I sleep in my car, workout, do college, did full time active duty military service to escape poverty, came from nothing to eventually making $100k a year.

What are you doing, pussy. I spent all day studying today while you're here 🔥

36 hours straight I was just rolling in my bed thinking about women, and I do very poorly on dating apps. Meaning it's literally impossible for me to even get a 5/10 female (as a 6'4 5/10 dude facially with average income but no social status),
Maybe don’t use dating apps, you gotta remember that they are designed to fuck men over so that you pay up, plus women use those apps for attention a lot they don’t want anything serious

The most important thing is that you don‘t waste your youth torturing yourself with useless self improvement shit like fasting that will get you nowhere

what's the point in having all that if you can't have women? Instead of "forgetting women" you should, in this situation "forget the idea of marriage in the West" and instead of letting the bitches that "have fun" get to you, you should upgrade your dark triad and use the fuck out of them and make them feel like shit, this way you still fulfill your needs while having some fun